20,000 Leagues Under The Sea - ReadSmart Edition
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea - ReadSmart Edition Ranking & Summary
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea - ReadSmart Edition description
"We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones."
"20,000 Leagues Under The Sea" was originally published in 1870 in French as "Vingt mille lieues sous les mers". A science fiction classic, the story of the enigmatic Captain Nemo and his submarine Nautilus is also the seminal example of steampunk . The character of Captain Nemo was repopularized in the graphic novel "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen", which was further adapted into a major motion picture in 2003.
** For a complete list of books available for sale, please visit http://books.readsmart.com. **
ReadSmart is a set of patented technologies created by Language Technologies, Inc. for improving reading comprehension, speed, and enjoyment. ReadSmart technology is founded on decades of research on the science of reading and has been tested extensively in laboratory and field studies. Our proven technology enhances reading through improvements in digital typesetting and the subtle arrangement of type on a page, without altering the content or design.
Generic e-books preserve content and facilitate distribution, but remove the unique typographical qualities of the book, which book designers carefully craft through choice of type and design when making print books. We do not believe electronic books have to look identical.
ReadSmart algorithms analyze text to give document-specific results: the arrangement of text for a document is optimized while preserving the designer’s layout. ReadSmart technology also converts digital typesetting files used for print books to digital books. Our process customizes the book content for the reading device by making intelligent, economical use of the display. Critically, once a digital book has been created using ReadSmart technology, it has the look and feel of a book, not a generic electronic document.
If you have a technical issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea - ReadSmart Edition Screenshot
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea - ReadSmart Edition Keywords
Bookmark 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea - ReadSmart Edition
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea - ReadSmart Edition Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Inherit the Earth: German Edition 1.5
- Wisdom of Ages - LITE EDITION 1.0
- Custom Hypnosis - Self Esteem Edition 1.0.0
- iQ Booster World Cup Edition 1.0
- Custom Hypnosis: Exam & Study Edition 1.0.1
- Under the Ocean to the South Pole, by Roy Rockwood 1.0
- Fortune Cookie – The Samurai Edition 1.0
- The Elements - from WeatherCyclopedia, The Most Comprehensive Weather Encyclopedia Under The Sun
- Wait Watchers™ Disneyland® Edition 1.9
- Eucalyptus — 20,000 books, to go. 1.2
- iLibrary+audio-45 books 1.1.1
- Wait Watchers™ California Adventure® Edition 1.9
- WeatherCyclopedia - The Most Comprehensive Weather Encyclopedia Under The Sun
- iDrum Video Game Edition 1.0.8
- Wait Watchers™ Magic Kingdom® Edition 1.8
- Mediafly: Audio Podcast Edition (Personalized Radio) 220.127.116.11
- Merriam-Webster's Collegiate® Dictionary Eleventh Edition
- Classic Adventures - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Pride and Prejudice - ReadSmart Edition
- Reel Deal Slots: Under the Sea
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - ReadSmart Edition
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne (Text Synchronized Audiobook)
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - ReadSmart Edition
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - ReadSmart Edition