A Land of Sheltered Promise by Jane Kirkpatrick 3.0.1
A Land of Sheltered Promise by Jane Kirkpatrick 3.0.1 Ranking & Summary
A Land of Sheltered Promise by Jane Kirkpatrick 3.0.1 description
A Land of Sheltered Promise
January 16, 2009
Out of the Wilderness…Three Women. Three Eras. Three Miracles.1901Plagued by loneliness on the Big Muddy Ranch, a sheepherder’s wife awaits the outcome of her husband’s trial for murder. He is sentenced to life in prison–and she to life without him. But a startling event could redeem their pasts and transform their future.1984Against a backdrop of attempted murder, federal indictments, and the first case of bio-terrorism in the U.S., one woman seeks to rescue her granddaughter from within the elaborate compound of a cult that has claimed the land.1997On the much-reviled, abandoned cult site, one woman’s skepticism turns to hope when she finds that what was meant to destroy can be used to rebuild–and in the process realizes a long-held dream. For three women seekers united across time, a remote and rugged stretch of land in the Pacific Northwest proves to be a place where miracles really happen–and the gifts of faith, hope, and charity are as tangible as rocks, rivers, and earth. Based on True Stories.From the Trade Paperback edition.
About the Author
Jane Kirkpatrick is the best-selling author of two non-fiction books and ten historical novels including the award-winning A Name of Her Own, a finalist for the 2003 Oregon Book Awards, Every Fixed Star, and Hold Tight the Thread. Her novel A Sweetness to the Soul earned the Wrangler Award from the Western Heritage and National Cowboy Museum for the Outstanding Western Novel of 1995. She and her husband of twenty-eight years, Jerry, ranch in Eastern Oregon.From the Trade Paperback edition.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience, making it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy books.
- Attractive interface provides a natural reading experience with full pagination.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
About The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group
Random House, Inc., the worlds largest English-language trade book publisher, publishes many of the foremost & most popular fiction & nonfiction authors in hardcover, trade & mass market paperback, audio, electronic, digital & other formats. Random House, Inc. (www.randomhouse.com) is the U.S. division of Random House, the book division of Bertelsmann AG, one of the worlds leading media companies. Random House, Inc. has won the most major awards of any publishing company, including the Nobel Prize, the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, & the Newbery Medal. Among the dozens of Random House, Inc. publishing divisions & imprints in the U.S. are the Bantam Dell Publishing Group, the Crown Publishing Group, the Doubleday Broadway Publishing Group, the Knopf Publishing Group, Fodors Travel Guides, Random House Childrens Books, the Random House Publishing Group, & the Random House Audio Publishing Group. Random Houses publishing companies in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, & Korea are publishing leaders in their territories.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in New York City. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at email@example.com before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
A Land of Sheltered Promise by Jane Kirkpatrick 3.0.1 Screenshot
A Land of Sheltered Promise by Jane Kirkpatrick 3.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark A Land of Sheltered Promise by Jane Kirkpatrick 3.0.1
A Land of Sheltered Promise by Jane Kirkpatrick 3.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Love and Freindship by Jane Austen 1.68
- Persuasion by Jane Austen (eBook) 2.1.0
- Emma by Jane Austen (1815) 1
- The Concise Dictionary of Scottish Words and Phrases by Betty Kirkpatrick 1
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen (1813) 1
- Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian 3.0.1
- Living Witness: A Gregor Demarkian Novel by Jane Haddam 3.0.1
- Love and Friendship by Jane Austen ! 1.0
- Pride and Prejudice (by Jane Austen) 4.0
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen 4.0
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (ebook) 3.0
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (Text Synchronized AudiobookTM)
- Flirting with Forty by Jane Porter 1.05
- Easy on the Eyes by Jane Porter 1.03
- Odd Mom Out by Jane Porter 1.03
- A Tendering in the Storm by Jane Kirkpatrick