Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager
Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager Ranking & Summary
Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager description
Ascendo DataVault for iPhone is currently available at the introductory price of $4.99 instead of $9.99 list price.
Ascendo DataVault stores confidential information like Credit Card numbers, usernames, passwords, PINs, etc. using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful encryption available.
DataVault is the only password manager for iPhone to provide a Tree View to organize your data intuitively by Categories such as Business, Personal, etc. and Types such as Bank Accounts, Credit Cards and Logins, see screen shot. In addition, the rich feature set includes List View, templates, password generator, numerous display settings and advanced security options, see below.
Unmatched features and ease-of-use have made Ascendo DataVault the best-rated Password Manager for iPhone.
- Protects private information using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
- Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anytime you need it.
- Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
- Display information in Tree View for intuitive organization by Category and Type.
- Expand and collapse Tree levels individually or all at once.
- Display information in List View to maximize the number of Items per screen.
- Navigate quickly through records using alphabetical index and skip to top in List View.
- Find records quickly by searching by first characters of Item to reduce Tree or List to matching entries.
- Define an unlimited number of Categories such as Personal, Business, etc.
- Define an unlimited number of Types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins, Memberships, Prescriptions, Health Information, etc.
- Create an unlimited number of Templates with default icon & field labels or choose from 25 predefined Templates.
- Duplicate Items to speed data entry.
- Customize Screen Colors and Backgrounds by selecting from 6 Themes.
- Associate icons with Items and Templates, 100 icons to choose from.
- Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). -
- Generate Passwords using options for Length, Letters/Numbers, Uppercase, Lowercase & Punctuation Marks.
- Determine password level (Weak, Good, Strong) with Password Strength Meter.
- Choose a Master Password Hint.
- Mask master password or item fields for additional security.
- Set a Security Time Out to log out automatically after a user defined inactivity delay.
- Backup and Restore using iTunes, see FAQ for more information.
- Free email support, please see our web site for numerous customer testimonials.
Incorporated in San Diego, California, Ascendo has been a leading mobile developer since 2002. Hundreds of thousands of users have entrusted their confidential information to Ascendo DataVault.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later
Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager Screenshot
Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager Keywords
Bookmark Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager
Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- OneDisk - iDisk/WebDAV client for iPhone 1.2.3
- Inferno Pool
- Pirate Wings
- Lingopal Voyage - chat in 42 languages - SPECIAL OFFER 1.0.2
- iRentMovie Lite - Netflix Manager for iPhone
- Ascendo Italian English Dictionary & Phrase Book LITE Version
- Ascendo Spanish English Dictionary & Phrase Book LITE Version 4.1