Audio Memos Free - The Voice Recorder
Audio Memos Free - The Voice Recorder Ranking & Summary
Audio Memos Free - The Voice Recorder description
Audio Memos is a voice recorder for the iPhone. What youll really like about Audio Memos, is that you can actually HEAR your recordings (try it and compare, youll hear what we mean). Its also easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface. Yet with many advanced features as volume meter, volume boost, volume normalizing, editing of recordings and more. Most of these features are exclusive to this program, which makes it the most advanced recorder for the iPhone.
This is an ad supported version of "Audio Memos". So you get most of the full versions features (just no FTP upload and no possibility to access your files as a remote drive - but you can TRANSFER you recordings using a web browser), with NO LIMITS on recording length as on many other free products.
Your recordings are stored on your iPhone but can be backed up to your computer using a simple web browser. The download procedure is no more complicated than going on our web site and clicking on download files (no registration required). See our website for more details.
• Advanced listing of your recordings, which displays name, date, length and size information. A detailed view is also available for each recording. This view gives extra information such as quality and download status of a recording.
• High quality recordings up to 44100 Hz. Three levels of quality are available: 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz and 44100 Hz.
• Professionally engineered audio normalizing filter, which enables you to have a constant average volume on all your recordings. This feature does not modify your recordings, so you can turn it on even if you intend to post process your audio files on a computer.
• Wide range volume control using a volume boost. While listening to a recording, volume can be increased using your iPhones volume keys. If you find this insufficiently loud, you can adjust the volume boost in the applications settings.
• Normalizing and boosting filters use dynamic compression with a non linear function to prevent clipping and minimize distortions. Note however that eventual clipping and distortion created by the iPhones microphone are not suppressed. If you care about quality, use the headsets microphone instead of the built in one.
• Upload recordings to any FTP server you choose (only in the paid version).
• Access your recordings as a remote drive using the Finder, Windows Explorer or any WebDAV client (only in the paid version).
• Records even when your iPhone is in sleep mode.
• Must have controls as pause record, pause play, slider, quality control.
• Uses widespread wav format to store recordings, so you can transfer and read them on any device.
• Works with the second generation iPod Touch if you have an Apple headset with a microphone.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later
Audio Memos Free - The Voice Recorder Screenshot
Audio Memos Free - The Voice Recorder Keywords
Bookmark Audio Memos Free - The Voice Recorder
Audio Memos Free - The Voice Recorder Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- iTalk Recorder
- TapeMe Voice Recorder with File Transfer
- iProRecorder™ Premier Voice & Music Recorder 2.0.1
- Voxie Pro Recorder, Dictation, Transcription and Voice-to-SMS 2.5
- Free Japanese WordPower 1.4
- VR+ Voice for Twitter / Facebook / Blogger / MySpace - Lite 1.6
- iTalk Recorder Premium
- Free Italian WordPower 1.4