BattLoad Testing 1.0
BattLoad Testing 1.0 Ranking & Summary
BattLoad Testing 1.0 description
"BattLoad Testing" is a trend graph tool utility for iPhones battery level.
"BattLoad Testing" allows you to log the battery level data under three different kinds of loads, location services / WiFi network/ Accelerometer. In fact, background-mesuring would be nice, but unfortunately its unauthorized.
However, it can be possible to guess the battery condition by load simulation. Its so helpful to watch the trend graph under some load(stress). "BattLoad Testing" gives some loads to iPhone and logs the battery level under some loads. The log-data will be filed every minute.
"BattLoad Testing" helps you to know the condition of your iPhones battery.
"Load Test" tab : logs battery level data.
"Results" tab : shows the test results.
"Status" tab : shows current battery level. very simple screen.
- Load Buttons
(1) Location Services (GPS) - Red button.
(2) Radio (WiFi Network) - Yellow button.
(3) Accelerometer(60Hz interval) - Blue button.
- Graph and summary data
- Battery level
- Charging / Full / Unplugged
- How to use:
1) Tap load button of three kinds of loads (Location Services / Radio / Accelerometer) what you need.
2) Set duration and auto stop battery level by tapping small button located right side on the "Load Test" screen.
3) Tap "Start" button to start logging the data. To stop logging, tap the button again.
4) To look the log data, tap "Result" tab.
- Battery level data will be measured every second and will be filed every minute.
- Three kinds of load available. Location services(GPS), Radio(Network-radio) for WiFi load and Accelerometer.
- When "Radio" turns off automatically or becomes bad sound, try to ON/OFF by tapping the Radio button again. It depends on your WiFi network condition. "Radio" will turn off when switching via WiFi to via Carrier data network by default. "Radio" is for WiFi testing purpose, so please dont expect too much.
- Auto stop duration setting: 30/60/90/120/150/180/210/240 minutes. (maximum duration is 240 minutes)
- Auto stop battery level setting: OFF / from 10% to 100%(10% step)/ Full.
- Tap "Radio" button and hold 1 second and release, you can change the setting about "Radio". Set network-radio URL to your favorite URL. By default, sample URLs are set.
- To off the backlight, cover around upper part of iPhone(Proximity sensor) with paper or something.
- To log while phone calling, first call someone, press HOME button, tap "BattLoad" and tap Start button.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
BattLoad Testing 1.0 Screenshot
BattLoad Testing 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark BattLoad Testing 1.0
BattLoad Testing 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.