Beam Box 1.0
Beam Box 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Beam Box 1.0 description
Beam Box is inspired by BlackBox, a deductive game invented by Eric Solomon in the 1970s.
Your goal is to discover the whereabouts of atoms in a black box, by sending rays of light in the box and observing if and where the rays emerge.
This is a full-featured free game.
- Difficulty settings : multiple box sizes (from 6x6 to 12x12) and number of atoms (from 3 to 8)
- High scores : be quick and clever to get a better score.
- Quick game : a game lasts betwween 1 and 5 minutes according to the difficulty settings. Ideal when you have a few minutes.
- When interrupted, Beam box saves your current game, and restores it when you come back.
- Beginners can use a "Show rays path" option to understand better the interactions between atoms and rays in the box.
Visit http://www.iphone4free.eu/?lang=en-us for more information.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
Beam Box 1.0 Screenshot
Beam Box 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Beam Box 1.0
Beam Box 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.