Becoming Holyfield: A Fighter's Journey by Evander Holyfield with Lee Gruenfeld 1.05
Becoming Holyfield: A Fighter's Journey by Evander Holyfield with Lee Gruenfeld 1.05 Ranking & Summary
Becoming Holyfield: A Fighter's Journey by Evander Holyfield with Lee Gruenfeld 1.05 description
Becoming Holyfield: A Fighters Journey
Evander Holyfield with Lee Gruenfeld
February 18, 2004
Historys only four-time world heavyweight boxing champion and one of Americas most admired and beloved athletes reveals the dramatic story of his rise from poverty to the very pinnacle of the toughest sport on earth. Barely able to make it into the heavyweight division and almost always the smaller fighter in the ring, Holyfield spent his professional career proving the naysayers wrong. Along the way he provided some of the twentieth centurys most thrilling sports moments, not all of them on purpose. In Becoming Holyfield, he gives us the exciting inside story of defeating Mike Tyson, the self-proclaimed "Baddest Man on Earth," and then getting a piece of his ear bitten off in the rematch. We learn how it felt to become the undisputed champion of the world by knocking out the man who knocked out Tyson, and we find out what it was really like to be in the middle of a title fight and see a motorized parachute fly right into the ring. Other fighters may have been bigger, stronger, or more flamboyant, but few could match Evander Holyfields poise, grace under pressure, or commitment to serve as an inspiration to others.
About the Author
Evander Holyfield is an Olympic medalist and historys only four-time world heavyweight champion. He is the founder of the Holyfield Foundation, an organization serving underprivileged children. He lives in Georgia.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
About Simon & Schuster
Simon & Schuster, a part of the CBS Corporation, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats. Its divisions include Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing, Simon & Schuster Childrens Publishing, Simon & Schuster Audio, Simon & Schuster Digital, and international companies in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.simonsays.com.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at email@example.com before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Becoming Holyfield: A Fighter's Journey by Evander Holyfield with Lee Gruenfeld 1.05 Screenshot
Becoming Holyfield: A Fighter's Journey by Evander Holyfield with Lee Gruenfeld 1.05 Keywords
Bookmark Becoming Holyfield: A Fighter's Journey by Evander Holyfield with Lee Gruenfeld 1.05
Becoming Holyfield: A Fighter's Journey by Evander Holyfield with Lee Gruenfeld 1.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- A Bound Man: Why We are Excited about Obama and Why He Can't Win 1.05
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain 1.05
- A Benjamin Franklin Reader by Walter Isaacson 1.05
- Antony and Cleopatra: A Novel by Colleen McCullough 1.05
- American Bloomsbury by Susan Cheever 1.05
- Always by Jude Deveraux 1.05
- Promises, Promises by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Before You Plan Your Wedding Plan Your Marriage by Dr. Greg Smalley & Erin Smalley with Steve Halliday 1.05
- Night Clock
- Barack Obama: Our 44th President by Beatrice Gormley 1.05
- Above Suspicion by Lynda La Plante 1.05
- Creative Couplings, Book 1 by Glenn Hauman and Aaron Rosenberg 1.05
- The Obama Nation by Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D. 1.05
- Christopher Reeve: Young Actor by Kathleen Kudlinski and Meryl Henderson 1.05
- The Movie Business Book, Third Edition by Edited by Jason E. Squire 1.05
- Creative Couplings, Book 2 by Glenn Hauman and Aaron Rosenberg 1.05