Bhagavad Gita for Busy People
Bhagavad Gita for Busy People Ranking & Summary
Bhagavad Gita for Busy People description
Bhagavad Gita for Busy People
Life is very complex in these days. The struggle for existence is very keen. Man finds no time to study big philosophical and religious books, or the whole of the Gita. Here is an abridged edition of the Gita which contains its quintessence for the use of students, doctors, advocates and busy people.
The Bhagavad Gita (Sanskrit भगवद्गीता, Bhagavad Gītā, "Song of God") is an important Sanskrit Hindu scripture. It is revered as a sacred scripture of Hinduism,and considered as one of the most important religious classics of the world. The Bhagavad Gita is a part of the Mahabharata, comprising of 700 verses. The teacher of the Bhagavad Gita is Sri Krishna, who is regarded by the Hindus as the supreme manifestation of the Lord Himself,and is referred to within as Bhagavan—the divine one.The Bhagavad Gita is commonly referred to as The Gita for short.
The content of the Gita is the conversation between Krishna and Arjuna taking place on the battlefield before the start of the Kurukshetra war. Responding to Arjunas confusion and moral dilemma, Krishna explains to Arjuna his duties as a warrior and prince and elaborates on different Yogic and Vedantic philosophies, with examples and analogies. This has led to the Gita often being described as a concise guide to Hindu philosophy and also as a practical, self-contained guide to life. Other noted experts have described it as a lighthouse of eternal wisdom that has the ability to inspire any man or woman to supreme accomplishment and enlightenment.
We devote this Bhagavad Gita to you all.
This iphone book has following features:
- Elegant Layout & Cool Design
- Font Select & Font Adjust
- Day & Night Reading
- Vertical & Horizontal orientation
- New Feature: Add personal NOTES
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone 2.1 Software Update
Bhagavad Gita for Busy People Screenshot
Bhagavad Gita for Busy People Keywords
Bookmark Bhagavad Gita for Busy People
Bhagavad Gita for Busy People Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- AAA 我爱背单词 1.3
- PayItForward 1.0
- 90 Classic Books for People in a Hurry: The World's Greatest Books Condensed into 4-Panel Graphic Novels 1.0.0
- Gay News (The News App for Gay, Lesbian, Bi and Transgender People) 1.6.3
- Crazy Letters - flip word for twitter 1.0
- We The People - Citizen's Almanac 1.0
- iUSA – The Pocket Guide to the United States of America – Her History, People and Government – First Edition – 1.1
- Shopiks @Philadelphia 1.0