Blackstone : Alice's Adventures in Wonderland : Lewis Carroll (Folium enhancedAudio edition) 1.0
Blackstone : Alice's Adventures in Wonderland : Lewis Carroll (Folium enhancedAudio edition) 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Blackstone : Alice's Adventures in Wonderland : Lewis Carroll (Folium enhancedAudio edition) 1.0 description
This Blackstone Audio unabridged edition of ALICE’S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND by Lewis Carroll comes with what is perhaps the best audiobook app you will ever own, powered by the Folium enhancedAudio™ engine (see FEATURES, below).
HONORS: “At once a biting social and political satire sufficiently complex to satisfy the most sophisticated adult and a delightfully whimsical fairy tale to capture the fancy of the imaginative child.” (source: Masterpieces of World Literature)
Self-contained, this audiobook app is perfect for your commute, on a trip, or while relaxing. Based on a library-quality recording, this app was built especially for your iPhone and iPod Touch. No unreadable text, no endless scrolling. The audio is of higher-than-normal quality (112 VBR, 22kHz), making for a great listening experience that will not tire your ears.
NOTICE: This app includes the same 5-star recording that is available through Amazon, Audible and other outlets for higher prices. It is unabridged and professionally recorded at Blackstone Audio by award-winning Michael York (The Three Musketeers, the Austin Powers films), who gives an enthralling performance here. You are not buying yet another amateur or volunteer narration. No clicks, background noises, throat clearing, mispronunciations, tinny voices or monotones will be found here.
• EXPERIENCE. About three hours of narration. Created as a Folium enhancedAudio™ edition, this book is packed with extra functions and features not found on lesser players. Easily skip back to rehear a missed bit, or zip through the chapters at lightning speed.
• SLEEP TIMER. Have you ever fallen asleep watching TV or listening to a book? If so, youll love this feature. Once set—if you fall asleep—the book will stop, place a bookmark, and allow you to jump back to where you probably began dozing.
•CLEAR & ELEGANT DESIGN. Simple, clean, intuitive, and smarter than average.
•CHAPTER TIMINGS. Always know how much time it will take to finish a chapter. Plus, the progress bar at the top of the screen shows how far into the book you’ve come.
•OFFLINE LISTENING. This app is airplane-ready. Once downloaded, you can listen uninterrupted, with no threat from a lost network connection. Downloads are usually just 5-10 minutes, but depend upon network speeds.
•AUTO-BOOKMARKING. The player remembers where you stopped listening and returns to that exact spot when you open the book again.
•PLAYER CONTROLS. Includes listen (play), pause, multi-speed fast forward/rewind, jump a bit ahead/back, chapter skip, volume control, and chapter/bookmark browser. There is also a “scrub” bar that moves you to any point inside the chapter with just a tap.
•TELL-A-FRIEND. An easy way to recommend the book to your friends or Twitter feed.
•FEEDBACK. Share your ideas for additional books, and see them become reality. We are very responsive to our listeners and appreciate all feedback and ideas.
“YORKS PORTRAYAL OF ALICE AND THE MANY STRANGE CHARACTERS SHE MEETS IS A REAL TREAT. Reading in his native British accent and in sonorous tones, he is a terrific storyteller. York gives all characters, from the Queen of Hearts to the Cheshire Cat, distinctive voices and personalities, never resorting to cartoonlike portrayals. He personifies Mice in bright tones, calling to mind her enthusiasm and inquisitiveness. The audio is a great way for youngsters to experience and appreciate Carrolls fantasy, even if some of the phrasing is a bit antiquated for modern listeners. Adults might also enjoy revisiting this multi-layered childrens classic. An entertaining and lively performance.” (Booklist)
RATING: This book is suitable for all audiences.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Blackstone : Alice's Adventures in Wonderland : Lewis Carroll (Folium enhancedAudio edition) 1.0 Screenshot
Blackstone : Alice's Adventures in Wonderland : Lewis Carroll (Folium enhancedAudio edition) 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Blackstone : Alice's Adventures in Wonderland : Lewis Carroll (Folium enhancedAudio edition) 1.0
Blackstone : Alice's Adventures in Wonderland : Lewis Carroll (Folium enhancedAudio edition) 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Audiobook Player
- iStoryTime Classics Kids Book – Alice in Wonderland
- Blackstone : Adventures of Huckleberry Finn : Mark Twain (Folium enhancedAudioTM) 1.1
- Blackstone : Adventures of Sherlock Holmes : Arthur Conan Doyle (Folium enhancedAudioTM)
- Blackstone : Destroyer of Worlds : Larry Niven & Edward Lerner (Folium enhancedAudioTM) 1.0
- Blackstone : Jack London Boxed Set : Call of the Wild : White Fang : Jack London (Folium enhancedAudioTM) 1.0
- Blackstone: Pygmy (by Chuck Palahniuk) (Folium enhancedAudioTM edition) (unabridged) r1.0
- Slim While You Sleep: Audio Book
- Audio Book: The Lone Star Ranger
- Audio Book: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Audio Book: The Story of Doctor Dolittle
- Bible World English Version(Book and Audio) 4.5
- The Real Princess (Children's Picture & Audio Book)
- Audio Book: The Phantom of the Opera
- The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes