Bluetooth Photo Share 1.1
Bluetooth Photo Share 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Bluetooth Photo Share 1.1 description
Previously the #1 App worldwide in all categories according to applyzer.com! Thank you for your support. We have updates coming very soon!
Transfer photos between two iPhones and/or iPod Touches over bluetooth. Requires 2nd generation or later iPhone/iPod Touches (for all of you haters out there, just so you know, it is not possible to support peer to peer bluetooth on 1st generation iPhone/iPod Touches due to hardware limitations). Does not require any 3G or WiFi connection.
This is the best bluetooth photosharing app out there, and its free!!
Here are some features that make this app stand out:
- Unlike some other photosharing apps, Bluetooth Photo Share does not scale down or do any lossy compression of your photos before transferring*. In other words, the receiver gets the exact image that was in the senders photo library.
- The receiver transfer screen includes a thumbnail preview of the photo AS IT IS BEING TRANSFERRED and a cancel button so that you can cancel the transfer if you decide you do not want it.
- Shows a scrollable list of thumbnails and file sizes for all of the images that youve received.
- Allows you to view your photo albums that your photos were saved in. You would think this would be a trivial feature to add, however, if you look at the other apps, they do not allow you to do this. I believe other developers are not doing this because they are lazy (Apple has not provided an easy way for developers to add a photo albums viewer inside of applications). We, however, have taken the time to essentially replicate the photos app behavior inside of Bluetooth Photo Share.
In the next version, we plan to allow the user to transfer videos in addition to photos.
If you have any trouble connecting with bluetooth, please check our support webpage for troubleshooting information.
Please check us out at:
http://iphonemart.net. Also check us out on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/iphonemart
Note that if you are trying to transfer photos from your old phone or to/from your computer, there is no way to do that on the iPhone with bluetooth. If you need to do that, email Apple and tell them that feature is important to you. We will be the first to implement that feature in Blueooth Photo Share once Apple provides a mechanism for it :)
* Apple does auto scale some really large photos slightly in a way that I do not have any control over, but that is only if the photo is very large. Most of the time you would not run into this situation.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (2nd generation) Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
Bluetooth Photo Share 1.1 Screenshot
Bluetooth Photo Share 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Bluetooth Photo Share 1.1
Bluetooth Photo Share 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.