Board Review Series: Microbiology Flash Cards
Board Review Series: Microbiology Flash Cards Ranking & Summary
Board Review Series: Microbiology Flash Cards description
New from Modality, the creators of bestselling medical applications for the iPhone and iPod touch!
From Lippincott Williams & Wilkins popular Board Review Series, Microbiology Flash Cards for the iPhone and iPod touch take a clinically relevant approach to the study of microbiology. 250 concise flash cards highlight the need-to-know information for course review and USMLE Step 1 preparation on-the-go. Utilizing a short definition or phrase that triggers the recall of an answer, each card prompts students to commit a key point to memory, allowing for high-yield review and retention of the studied concepts and structures.
These flash cards can be used alone or as a study supplement to the full Board Review Series text.
Question: One of the most common opportunistic bacterial infections in AIDS patients.
Answer: Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare – this disease presents similarly to TB and is acquired from soil, birds, or other animals.
Question: Teratogenic virus leading to congenital defects of the heart, brain, and eye.
Answer: Rubella virus – a member of the TORCH group of infectious agents that are capable of crossing the placenta and infecting the developing fetus.
•Unique flash card interface enables fast navigation through card sets
•“Study Set” feature that allows you to bookmark and save difficult or important cards for future review
•Shuffle mode for quick study within sections or with all sections
•Search functionality to help you find specific anatomical structures and terms
•Ability to add personalized notes to each card
•Flash cards organized into ten categories of pathogens
All content © Wolters Kluwers Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Modality is dedicated to bringing top quality, trusted learning and reference applications to your iPhone and iPod touch. Our guiding principles are:
1. Use trusted content - Each Modality application is based on learning and reference content you trust from leading authors and publishers. Most applications contain all of the information found in the corresponding print product, and many contain extra content and features found nowhere else.
2. Create quality applications - Our goal is to create premier applications that make the most of the content on which they are based while leveraging the unique features of the iPhone and iPod touch.
3. Constantly improve and innovate - Your feedback helps to shape the future of these applications and is invaluable as we strive to make them the best that they can be.
4. Offer a deep catalog - We are working on hundreds of products for the iPhone and iPod touch. For more information, and to see whats coming when, please visit http://www.modalitylearning.com
We strongly encourage user feedback - please contact us with any questions, suggestions, or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read your emails every day and are working to incorporate your suggestions and feedback into improving our products and your customer experience.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone 2.0 Software Update
Board Review Series: Microbiology Flash Cards Screenshot
Board Review Series: Microbiology Flash Cards Keywords
Bookmark Board Review Series: Microbiology Flash Cards
Board Review Series: Microbiology Flash Cards Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Kids Game Pack
- English English Vietnamese Dictionary 2.1
- FREE Exam Vocabulary Builder by AccelaStudy® 1.4.4
- History:Maps of World
- Free Vietnamese Gengo Flashcards 1.2
- English Chinese English Dictionary 2.3
- A+ IQ Test
- TOEFL Master Vocab Guide (English) powered by Cambridge University Press 1.0
- *FREE* Grammar Up 2.3
- Easy Dictionary
- Mosby's iTerms Flash Cards for Medical Terminology
- A+ Math Facts Subtraction Flash Cards 1.3
- A+ Math Facts Addition Flash Cards 1.4
- FrontPocket - Backpack™ on your iPhone/iPod touch
- Netter's Advanced Head and Neck Flash Cards
- Toddler ABCs - Preschool Alphabet Flash Cards
- Bean Cards - Chinese 184.108.40.206
- Kaplan Bar Review Flashcubes 1.2