Cardiology Drug Guide 1.8.3
Cardiology Drug Guide 1.8.3 Ranking & Summary
Cardiology Drug Guide 1.8.3 description
Cardiology Drug Guide 2010 is the authoritative reference book on cardiovascular medications for cardiologists, primary care physicians, physicians in training, physician assistants and any health care professional managing drug therapy regimens in patients with cardiovascular disease. This essential resource is updated annually and offers comprehensive data on the science and application of cardiovascular drugs available today, including pharmacology, administration and dosages. This unique guide also includes a chapter on prescribing drugs for common cardiovascular conditions.
- Comprehensive drug information including trade and generic names; important interactions, contraindications and precautions
- Summary tables in every chapter for quick reference
- Practical frameworks for prescribing cardiovascular drugs
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later.
Cardiology Drug Guide 1.8.3 Screenshot
Cardiology Drug Guide 1.8.3 Keywords
Bookmark Cardiology Drug Guide 1.8.3
Cardiology Drug Guide 1.8.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Sale-The Quick Drug Guide by Defrim Kercagu
- DHS-CIKR and ESF Reference Guide v1.0
- STAT Cardiac Clearance 1.0
- Nurse\'s Pocket Drug Guide 6th Edition 3.01
- The Essential Herb-Drug-Vitamin Interaction Guide by Barry Fox 3.0.1
- Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook 5th Edition 3.01
- A2ZDrugsTM (A To Z Drug Facts) 1.1.0
- Nurse\'s Pocket Drug Guide, 2010 by Judith Barberio 3.0.1