Contacts Journal Lite 2.3
Contacts Journal Lite 2.3 Ranking & Summary
Contacts Journal Lite 2.3 description
Contacts Relationship Management (CRM) software, for your business, professional and personal use
- Featured by Apple in iPad App Store
- OReillys iPhone Apps Top Pick - "Best App for Tracking Conversations"
- Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers: http://bit.ly/5G6Up
- Mashable.com - 5 Useful iPhone Apps for Business Networking
"blends a professional diary into your Roledex, giving you a simple method to track interactions, amounting to a personal customer relationship management CRM system."
Contacts Journal Lite lets you enter up to 10 Logs and To-Dos. For unlimited entries, plus other features and all major updates, please purchase the paid version of Contacts Journal.
You can transfer your data from the Lite version to the Paid version, using the backup and restore functionality. Please contact us if you need any help with this.
Your day is full of meetings, phone calls and emails with so many people – clients, colleagues, customers. How do you remember who you talked to, what you discussed, and when to follow-up? Organize and track it all with Contacts Journal.
Integrated with your iPhone Contacts, Contacts Journal is the first personal Contacts Relationship Management (CRM) system, available on your iPhone for maximum portability. It’s like having a diary and to-do list for each of your contacts, all in one app.
- Log all your interactions with your contacts; review them to prepare for the next meeting
- Add to-dos for your contacts to remind yourself of important upcoming events and follow-up steps
- View all your logs across all contacts, sorted by date, in a diary format
- View all your to-dos across all contacts in a checklist format
- Export your data for reporting by email, CSV or even to your iPhone Contact notes field
- Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
Our users include small business owners, corporate executives, contractors, lawyers, real estate agents, teachers, nurses, job hunters and many more. As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
Other Contacts Journal Features:
- Backup data, and restore data from backups, from within the app, over Wi-Fi. (Restore is for Paid version only).
- Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apples secure keychain service for Pin encryption
- Import contacts from your iPhone Contacts list. Import all contacts with a couple of button presses.
- View and edit your contact details through Contacts Journal
- Sorts and displays contact data using your default iPhone/iPod settings
- Data entry pages for Logs and To-dos designed for quick entry of important information
- Repeating To-dos
- 3.0 compatibility (in-app emails and cut/copy/paste)
- In-app email links to send feedback and report problems
Coming soon with iPhone OS 4.0:
- Alarms for To-Dos
- In-app SMS
- Calendar integration
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Contacts Journal Lite 2.3 Screenshot
Contacts Journal Lite 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark Contacts Journal Lite 2.3
Contacts Journal Lite 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.