Cool Tools Ranking & Summary
Cool Tools description
18 Tool Applications in one! Cool Tools includes: digital gauges, scale, multiple levels, weather station, angle meters, sound level, ruler, GForce, battery levels, etc. Cool Tools enables your iPhone or iPod Touch to have true utility.
Our tools look real and sound real, but most importantly they are real and take measurements that are as accurate as their physical counterparts you might buy at your local hardware store. Cool Tools include the equivalent of over $1200.00 USD worth of hardware, and it all fits in your pocket!
Each Cool Tool in the tool box has several functions and many applications.
>- FUNCTIONS: Over 100!
>- MEASUREMENTS: Over 60!
>- CONTROLS: Over 50!
>- REAL APPLICATIONS: We stopped counting at 200!
Cool Tools includes the following 18 Tools:
1. Scale: The Cool Tools scale is a true weight measurement device that does not require you to balance your device on your finger! Range (iPhone: 40-200grams) (iPodTouch: 70-200grams)
2. Thermometer - Weather Station: Measure temperature, humidity, dew point, etc at your present location.
3. Sound Pressure Level: This SPL Meter has all of the features you will find in most semi-professional sound meters.
4. Magnometer*: This Tesla meter will show strength and direction of magnetic fields in 3D. It can find studs/wiring/plumbing in walls.
5. Surface Level: This is a 2D bubble level for measuring the flatness of a surface in two dimensions.
6. Measuring Tape: This is a fully functional measuring tape (0-2.87" : 0-73.1mm), including realistic sounds.
7. Digital Angle Gauge: This Inclinometer measures inclines 0-90.00 deg with Hundredths of a degree accuracy.
8. Plumb Bob: Our plumb Bob measures angle in 3D and in useful for many household or industrial tasks.
9. G-Force Meter: This tool measures G Force and Peak G Force and is useful for many tasks including automotive skidpad testing.
10. Battery Meter: The BahnTech Battery meter detects your device to provide maximum accuracy, indicates state, has multiple backgrounds, and a "test" mode.
11. Ruler: The ruler is useful for measuring screen sized objects from (0-2.87" : 0-73.1mm) in high precision.
12. Flashlight: This ideal flashlight application allows you to select from 8 Bulbs while adjusting Brightness and Color.
13. Compass*: Our compass is superior to the default compass because it functions like a real compass with a moving dial and fixed bezel.
14. Vernier Caliper: The caliper functions like the real tool and is useful for measuring the length of very small objects (0-2.52" : 0-64.38mm).
15. Spirit Level: The spirit level has three bubble levels at 0 deg, 45deg, and 90deg. The triple bubble setup results in faster leveling.
16. GPS: The Global Positioning System works on all devices and includes map, reverse geocoded pin, velocity and altitude. Some features require 3Gs**
17. Digital Angle Meter: This industrial tool is useful for measuring angles. Its resolution is (0 - 90) degrees.
18: Digital Protractor: This angle measurement tool is similar to a traditional protractor with an accuracy of (0.0 - 180.0) degrees.
*iPhone 3Gs Only - Requires Magnometer hardware.
**Some features of the GPS Tool work differently with different hardware:
>iPhone 3Gs: The manometer will be used as a compass and the compass will orient the Map based on the orientation of the device.
> iPhone 3G: The compass orientation will not be available.
> iPhone 2.5G: The GPS position will be attained using either Cellular triangulation or WiFi location, whichever is more accurate. The Compass orientation will not function.
> iPod Touch: The GPS position will be attained using WiFi location. The Compass orientation will not function.
*iPods need an external microphone to measure sound.
Another quality BahnTech Product.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (2nd generation). Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later.
Cool Tools Screenshot
Cool Tools Keywords
Bookmark Cool Tools
Cool Tools Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.