DCircuit Lab 1.1
DCircuit Lab 1.1 Ranking & Summary
DCircuit Lab 1.1 description
DCircuit Lab is a tool for simulating combinatorial and sequential digital circuits.
User can draw the circuit and then press the Solve button to get the value of all the outputs. A step by step simulation is available.
Wires color is based on value carried on them. Red if 1, Black if 0.
Circuit may be controlled by means of the following gesture:
- Drag: to move the circuit into the desired position
- Tap on a gate: to modify the gate
- Pinch: to zoom in and out
- Double finger double tap: to reset position and zoom level to the original values
Both portrait and landscape orientations are supported.
Each circuit can contain:
- 2 inputs and 3 inputs AND gates
- 2 inputs and 3 inputs NAND gates
- 2 inputs OR gates
- 2 inputs NOR gates
- 2 inputs XOR gates
- NOT gates
- input pins
- output pins
Circuits may be easily stored and reused.
Some video tutorials are available into the application to learn how to use the application.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
DCircuit Lab 1.1 Screenshot
DCircuit Lab 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark DCircuit Lab 1.1
DCircuit Lab 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.