EeeAhOh Ranking & Summary
EeeAhOh is a super simple set of flashcards designed to entertain young children (around 16 - 26 months) with english letters, numbers and symbols displayed in large characters and varying colours.
The set of characters that is displayed can be configured through your iPhone or iPod Touchs Settings application. Available to display is any combination of:
- Upper- and lower-case letters
- numbers from 0 to 100
- punctuation and common symbols, such as ! and @
Also available is the ability to display the characters randomly or in alphabetic and numeric order.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Digit Defenders 1.0
- Spell & Listen cards - the talking flashcards for spelling 1.7
- Children's Vehicle Sounds 1.2.7
- My Robot
- Super Bowl 44 - Countdown 1.2
- A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand 1.03
- How to Generate Values in Young Children by Sue Spayth Riley
- EcoFlash GA Lite- Flashcards for LEED Green Associate Exam 1.1