Evernote Ranking & Summary
Evernote turns the iPhone and iPod Touch into an extension of your brain.
This multiple-award winning app lets you remember and recall anything that happens in your life. From notes to ideas to snapshots to recordings, put everything into Evernote and watch as everything instantly synchronizes from the iPhone to the Web, to your Mac or Windows desktop. See why over a million people use Evernote:
All new for iPhone 3.0
● NEW: Redesigned note views
● NEW: Scroll through your entire note list without reloading
● NEW: Filter and pinpoint your notes on a map
● NEW: Completely redesigned voice note recorder with double the recording time
● NEW: Edit pending notes before they sync
● Create text, photo and audio notes
● Auto-synchronizes your notes with Mac, PC, and Web
● Magically makes text in snapshots searchable
● Selected "Favorite" notes can be accessed quickly, even offline
● All notes include geo-location information for mapping and search
✶ Premium Feature: File Synchronization - add, sync, access, and share files (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, and more) among the different versions of Evernote you use
How to use Evernote
There are tons of ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
● For research and class notes
● To capture blog ideas and design inspiration
● To stay in-sync with your desktop notes, web clips, and files
● To snap photos of whiteboards and wine labels
● As part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
● To record quick voice memos
Evernote for iPhone works best when used together with our free downloadable versions for Mac and Windows.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.