fingerCount 1.1 Ranking & Summary
fingerCount 1.1 description
FingerCount is a game for small children to learn numbers and letters in both English and Spanish.
On the surface, fingerCount is eye and ear candy that allows your child to move characters around on the iPhone/iPod, providing visual and audio feedback which encourages extended play.
On a deeper level, fingerCount is a learning tool that teaches children their numbers while at the same time using the multi-touch iPhone interface to integrate concepts of quantity. It can also be used by anyone to learn Spanish or English by teaching numbers and the alphabet in a fun way.
In addition, fingerCount aids in hand-eye coordination and spatial relationships.
Finally, you can use flexible nature of fingerCount to create games with your child to support creativity and encourage interaction with those around them.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
fingerCount 1.1 Screenshot
fingerCount 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark fingerCount 1.1
fingerCount 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Kids Game Pack
- English English Vietnamese Dictionary 2.1
- FREE Exam Vocabulary Builder by AccelaStudy® 1.4.4
- History:Maps of World
- Free Vietnamese Gengo Flashcards 1.2
- English Chinese English Dictionary 2.3
- A+ IQ Test
- TOEFL Master Vocab Guide (English) powered by Cambridge University Press 1.0
- *FREE* Grammar Up 2.3
- Easy Dictionary
- English/Spanish Description & Numbers by MemoryLifter™ 1.0
- Spanish Lesson 8 - iCaramba 2.0
- Spanish Grammar: Past Participle by MemoryLifter™ 1.1
- Spanish Grammar: Present Participle by MemoryLifter™ 1.1
- Spanish Countries and Nationalities by MemoryLifter™ 1.0
- Spanish Grammar: Gender by MemoryLifter™ 1.0
- Spanish Class 15 - Bueno, entonces... la vecinita.
- Spanish Class 6 - Bueno, entonces... lo llama.