Flight Control 1.5
Flight Control 1.5 Ranking & Summary
Flight Control 1.5 description
NEW IN v1.5: NEW MAP, MULTIPLAYER FOR EVERYONE AND IPOD MUSIC!
Flight Control is the incredibly simple, yet insanely addictive worldwide #1 game from Firemint that kicked off the whole new path-drawing genre. If you love path-drawing games, make sure you check out Flight Control, the original and best!
Love Flight Control?
Please leave your feedback!
Want more from Firemint?
Check out our multi-award
winning game Real Racing!
Macworld awarded Flight Control an extremely rare 5 out of 5 mice: "The unique gameplay is perfectly suited to the device, and I am hopelessly addicted."
CNET said Flight Control “...makes brilliant use of the iPhone and iPod Touchs interface... surprisingly rich and devilishly addictive gameplay... an exceptionally entertaining and satisfying game.”
IGN issued a challenge: “I dare you to play it just once… a fun, quick fix game that has me coming back for more”
Pocket Gamer said that “Flight Control is one of those essential games that youll continually return to and will remain on your iPhone forever”
Touch Arcade called Flight Control “Incredibly fun... the winning balance of easy pick-up gameplay, ramping difficulty and tickling the need to try “just one more time”… we’re big fans of the game”
Air traffic control is the worlds most stressful job, but not for you. You dont need heading angles, flight rules or meteorological reports, youre a natural! A prodigy! A born controller! Just touch and drag the planes to their runway.
- Incredibly simple, but amazingly engaging.
- Beautiful graphics and animation.
- Insanely addictive one more go gameplay.
Flight Control now includes 4 airfields and 10 aircraft types:
- NEW! Venture into the Australian outback and see the Royal Flying Doctors Service in action. When their emergency planes appear, make sure you clear other air traffic from their path.
- Earn your wings on the beloved classic map that started it all!
- Coast into a relaxing beachside resort and guide the jets, helicopters and seaplanes in to land (or float...)
- Take the helm of the control center on an aircraft carrier and command military jets and helicopters. Watch out for the twist in this one ;)
- NEW! Multiplayer now supports all versions of iPhone and iPod touch device and operating system (requires access to a wireless network/Wi-Fi hotspot or a Bluetooth capable device with Apple iPhone OS 3.0)
- NEW! Listen to your own iTunes music by starting a playlist before you begin the game, or by using the iPhone OS3.0 music picker while you play - with or without game sound effects .
- Quick save and resume: whenever the game exits (for example, because you receive a phone call) your current game will be saved and be ready for you to resume the next time you play.
- Fast-forward the game and speed up the action. No more waiting impatiently for the first few planes to appear!
Aim for a new personal best or compete with other Flight Controllers (online scoreboards are available with an internet connection):
- Track your performance with detailed statistics.
- Compare yourself to others with in-game scoreboards based on location and rank; personal bests; and scores from all nearby players, regardless of rank.
Flight Control also has its own website community at flightcontrol.cloudcell.com:
- See Google Maps mashups of Flight Controller scores.
- Link to your Twitter account to automatically tweet your new personal best scores.
- Link to your Facebook account to automatically publish your new personal best scores on your wall and feed.
- Add tags to your Cloudcell profile to help your friends find you and keep track of other Flight Controllers by following them.
So welcome aboard, please sit back, fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the mayhem!
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later
Flight Control 1.5 Screenshot
Flight Control 1.5 Keywords
Bookmark Flight Control 1.5
Flight Control 1.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.