FluxTunes 1.0 Ranking & Summary
FluxTunes 1.0 description
Ever tried to use your iPhone/iPod touch to play music while youre driving? How about when youre jogging and have your iPhone/iPod touch attached to your arm or hip?
There are times when it just isnt convenient (or safe!) to have to unlock your phone and look at the screen while you use small touchscreen controls to control music playback.
Thats where FluxTunes comes in. Control playback with intuitive gestures anywhere on the touchscreen. For example:
- Tap to pause/restart
- Slide left and right to change tracks
- Slide up and down to adjust volume
- Slide two fingers left or right to change playlists
- Slide two fingers up to play music from your whole library
You dont need to look away from what youre doing to control your music, making it easier and safer.
FluxTunes may also be more suitable for those with limited vision or mild physical impairment than other music players, since it doesnt use small touchscreen controls.
Video demonstration on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iINsnbTDTSE
Note that this application requires OS 3.0 or above, since it requires access to your music library.
If you like this app, then please consider leaving a review in iTunes.
If you have any features youd like to see in a future version, then please visit our website at http://www.quokkastudios.com to send your comment. Wed love to hear about any ways youre using the app that we havent thought of.
Follow us on Twitter at http:/www.twitter.com/quokkastudios and be the first to know about app updates, new apps and special offers.
- Always obey your local laws.
- While driving, do not take your eyes off the road to adjust your music.
- Do not make or receive phone calls when driving, regardless of whether using a hands-free kit. Talking on the phone while driving is a major risk factor for accidents.
- Listening to music while riding a bicycle or motorcycle is not recommended, since this may hamper awareness of other traffic.
- Listening to music while walking or running on roads, cycleways or other pathways shared with vehicles is not recommended, since this may hamper awareness of approaching vehicles.
- Wearing headphones while driving is not recommended, since this may hamper awareness of other traffic and emergency vehicles and may physically affect your driving.
- Do not listen to music at excessive volume, since this may cause permanent damage to your hearing.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
FluxTunes 1.0 Screenshot
FluxTunes 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark FluxTunes 1.0
FluxTunes 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.