Fooducate 2.06 Ranking & Summary
Fooducate 2.06 description
Fooducate 2.06 offers users with an exciting as well as smart app that lets you scan and choose healthy groceries. Over 200,000 unique UPCs! As featured in USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
- Automatically scan a product barcode, search for products, or browse by categories
- See product's highlights (both good & bad)
- Compare products
- Select healthier alternatives
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- additives and preservatives
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- and more...
Fooducate is NOT affiliated with food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
- Note: Manual barcode entry required on iPhone 3G, iPad and iPod touch without cameras.
- Requires iOS 4 and higher
- Works only with US products
- Created by dietitians and concerned parents
- Uses iphone's camera to effortlessly scan UPC barcodes
- Over 200,000 unique products and growing daily
- Simplified information helps you make better choices
- Works on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Minor improvements in performance.
- Small bug fixes.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Fooducate 2.06 Screenshot
Fooducate 2.06 Keywords
Bookmark Fooducate 2.06
Fooducate 2.06 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.