Four Blind Mice by James Patterson 1.05
Four Blind Mice by James Patterson 1.05 Ranking & Summary
Four Blind Mice by James Patterson 1.05 description
Four Blind Mice
September 29, 2003
In this latest thriller from perennial bestselling author James Patterson, Washington cop Alex Cross gets involved in his partners effort to save the lifeof an old Army buddy whos facing execution for a horrendous and inexplicablemurder spree in North Carolina. The Armys evidence against Sergeant EllisCooper, a decorated Vietnam vet, is overwhelming, which isnt surprising sinceits all been planted by a quartet of killers whose reason for framing theerstwhile hero isnt revealed until long after they are. The big secret is whoset the murderers loose, and in true cliffhanger fashion, Patterson keeps itunder wraps until the very end.
About the Author
James B. Patterson (born March 22, 1947) is an award-winning American author. Formerly an advertising executive for J. W. Thompson in the early 1990s, Patterson came up with the slogan "Toys R Us Kid". Shortly after his success with Along Came A Spider he retired from the firm and devoted his time to writing. The novels featuring his character, Alex Cross, a black forensic psychologist formerly of the Washington, D.C. Police Department and Federal Bureau of Investigation, now working as a private psychologist and government consultant, are the most popular books among Patterson readers. James Patterson has also been put as one of Forbes magazines top 100 celebrities.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
Hachette Book Group USA is a leading US trade publisher headquartered in New York, and owned by Hachette Livre, the second largest publisher in the world. In one year, HBGUSA publishes approximately 450 adult books, 150 young adult and children’s books, and 60 audio book titles. In 2007, the company had a record 82 books on the New York Times bestseller list, with 20 of them ranked #1. In addition to selling and distributing its own imprints, HBG distributes publishing lines for Chronicle Books, Microsoft Learning, Arcade, Time Inc. Home Entertainment, Harry N. Abrams, InnovativeKids, Phaidon Press, Filipacchi Publishing, Kensington, MQ Publications, Strictly By The Book, Weinstein Books and Gildan Media.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Four Blind Mice by James Patterson 1.05 Screenshot
Four Blind Mice by James Patterson 1.05 Keywords
Bookmark Four Blind Mice by James Patterson 1.05
Four Blind Mice by James Patterson 1.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- iPregnant (by iPeriod's creators) 1.0
- Chinese Literature - Mengzi 1.0
- Chinese Literature - LunYu 1.0
- Pop Goes the Weasel by James Patterson 1.03
- Four Max Carrados Detective Stories, by Ernest Bramah Smith 1.0
- Daniel X: Watch the Skies by James Patterson 1.03
- Try Fear by James Scott Bell 1.03
- The Love Books of Ovid Translated by J. Lewis May