Grand Teton - The Story Behind The Scenery
Grand Teton - The Story Behind The Scenery Ranking & Summary
Grand Teton - The Story Behind The Scenery description
Looming above the rustic forests, placid lakes and cascading rivers are the beautifully carved peaks known as Teton Range. Renowned for its picture-perfect scenes, Grand Teton is one of the earth’s most recent natural creations and presented in all its glory in the latest Grand Teton e-book by KC Publications.
Step into this infamous ‘magical’ escape, where erosion has carved stunning mountains and lively aspen trees hug the winding banks of Snake River.
Each page is designed to inspire and shows a landscape transformed under the veils of winter snow, sun-kissed autumn, searing summer and vibrant spring.
The range of 76 photographs will tickle your curiosity into believing in the mystique of this land. From freezing fog transforming dried grass into ‘fairy wands’; to unreal formations known as “the mountains of a child’s fable” and the collection of unique wildlife – your imagination will be left itching for more!
You can expect:
• An enhanced, yet still similar experience to reading a book. With the ability to flip pages from any corner, leave notes, use a highlighter to mark key points or an eraser to undo highlights, hear the ‘flick’ of real pages and hold pages in place, the e-book experience is a unique experience for all ages.
• An assortment of 76 premium photographic images (including action, aerial & close-up shots) giving you a vast range of views of such marvels as; Mountain peaks shrouded in mist and iced with snowfall; variety of wildlife; mysterious wild flowers and so much more.
• Specific information on the Grand Teton Junior Ranger Program, associations and detailed map. The full-page map details the overall Grand Teton National Park, surrounding National Forests, Wilderness Area, key routes, roads, facilities and so much more.
• The ability to zoom-in on images and text, allowing you to view the content in detail.
• A vast array of content spreading over 52 pages including; current situation; creation story; environmental and cultural history; popular areas and so much more.
• Descriptive captions detailing each image.
• Interesting facts
Use a KC Publications e-book to;
• Plan or inspire a unique outdoor adventure
• Educate others
• Enjoy as relaxing reading material - suitable for all ages
• Guide you through the facts and ‘must-know’ information on a specific National Park
• Enhance your knowledge on the environment and science behind nature
• Gain a greater value for natural assets and worldly traditions
About KC Publications - 46 Years Publishing
KC Publications celebrates its 46th year as a pre-eminent publisher of interpretive book series on America’s outdoor treasures. No other company has published as many books on National Parks and Monuments as KC Publications.
Founded in 1963 to promote appreciation, understanding and visitation to the many U.S. National Parks, KC Publications has been a true partner to the National Parks and Associations and remains committed to continue that for many years to come.
KC DenDooven, Founder and Publisher, is a pioneer in the publishing of interpretive materials and has dedicated KC Publications to sharing the beauty and story of National Parks through words and photography. KC Publications has been honored with awards from the National Park Service, Partners for Public Lands, and received a President’s Award from the National Association for Interpretation.
“To aid people in a better understanding of our environment - this is ‘The Story Behind the Scenery’ concept.”
KC Publications is dedicated to sharing the beauty and story of National Parks and Public Lands. They are an award winning publisher that you can depend on for fulfillment of your orders.
KC Publications is a true partner committed to telling your story, your way.
Requirement:Compatible with iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
Grand Teton - The Story Behind The Scenery Screenshot
Grand Teton - The Story Behind The Scenery Keywords
Bookmark Grand Teton - The Story Behind The Scenery
Grand Teton - The Story Behind The Scenery Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30