GymTrack 1.12 Ranking & Summary
GymTrack 1.12 description
GymTrack is the tool you need if youre serious about success in the gym.
Unlike other applications, its not limited to a pre-defined list of exercises, or providing a pre-prescribed workout of exercises you already know how to do.
Its designed to deliver the key core feature you need - strong ability to track what youre doing. However, logs alone arent worth much. You need to be able to view that data - and GymTrack lets you view graphs, browse exercise and workout histories, and more.
A good workout is also a fun workout, and that means variation. GymTrack can dynamically create workouts based on the your workout goals for a particular session - for example a mixed Abs workout, or a Back and Biceps session.
- Ability to define your own exercises - dont be constrained by a "personal training" provider
- Group exercises together with like goals or muscle groups
- Define dynamic workouts that select exercises from your own library based on when you last performed them
- Use pictures to remind you of which machine or piece of equipment you need
- Use the camera on iPhone to add pictures as you train
- Line graphs to visually see progress
- Full history and audit tracking of what you did, and when
- Very powerful library management
- Rapid and easy to use in-workout data entry
- Flip between LBs and KGs as you travel
....and, not forgetting, an intuitive, attractive, iPod/iPhone interface.
Were committed to making this the best iPhone and iPod workout application, period. Weve got another round of exciting new features due soon, and we welcome your feedback on what you need to be successful.
View more screenshots on our website.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
GymTrack 1.12 Screenshot
GymTrack 1.12 Keywords
Bookmark GymTrack 1.12
GymTrack 1.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.