i41CX+ RPN Calculator with Printer 3.0.2
i41CX+ RPN Calculator with Printer 3.0.2 Ranking & Summary
i41CX+ RPN Calculator with Printer 3.0.2 description
i41CX+ is an advanced programmable and expandable RPN scientific calculator with a virtual thermal printer/plotter. i41CX+ is functionally equivalent to the world-renowned HP-41CX and supports over 200 built-in functions and contains 319 registers of main memory for storing data, programs, alarms, and user-defined key assignments. It also contains 600 extended memory registers for storing data, text, and program files. The large number of registers combined with programmability, makes i41CX+ an extremely powerful calculator suitable for a wide range of scientific, engineering, mathematical, financial, and technical applications.
• RPN logic with a 4 element deep memory stack
• Powerful and rich set of numerical, mathematical, and statistical functions
• Time, calendar, alarm, and stopwatch functions
• Alphanumeric display that enables interactive programmable functions
• User definable keyboard: frequently used functions and programs can be assigned to user chosen keys for quick and easy execution
• Program, data, and text file operations in extended memory with built-in text editor function
• Expandability: four module ports provide access to additional functions using expansion pacs that can be downloaded from the web (e.g. at http://www.hp41.org)
• Program features: automatic line numbering, labels, branching, subroutines, interactive alphanumeric input/output, loop operations, indirect addressing, flag operations, and synthetic operations
• Sound support including synthetic tones
• Support for local storage of data and programs on iPhones memory, providing for virtually unlimited data and program storage capacilty
• Support for importing and exporting data and programs via the web and email
• Support for keyboard overlays. 38 are included and users can create their own custom ones using the blank templates available at the i41CX+ product web page.
• Optional interface sounds
• Optional mini stack display
• Support for calculator skins
• User adjustable calculator speed, sound volume, and display contrast
• Option to use the iPhone keyboard for alphanumeric input, including in the built-in alphanumeric text editor
• States of the calculator and printer are retained across app launches
• Calculators clock is optionally synchronized with the iPhone clock
• Beautiful and clean user interface optimized for the iPhone and iPod touch portrait mode screen aspect ratio and to maximize the keypad area while still providing for a full featured scientific keypad
The virtual thermal printer/plotter supports printing, plotting, graphics, and special characters. The printer has three basic modes of operation. In manual mode the printer only prints when explicitly specified to do so by either the user or a program. In normal mode, the printer prints numbers and alphanumeric characters that are entered by the user, function names as they are executed from the keyboard, and output from print functions. In trace mode, the printer prints numbers and alphanumeric characters that are entered by the user, function names, intermediate and final calculation results, and output from print functions.
• Ability to control print color on a per line basis either via GUI color sliders or programmatically via the calculators highest numbered data register.
• The state of the printer/plotter is retained across program launches
• Ability to save a JPEG snapshot of the virtual paper roll to the iPhones photo album. These can then be emailed or transferred to the computer and printed out on a real printer.
• Ability to email the printed output in text format.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
i41CX+ RPN Calculator with Printer 3.0.2 Screenshot
i41CX+ RPN Calculator with Printer 3.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark i41CX+ RPN Calculator with Printer 3.0.2
i41CX+ RPN Calculator with Printer 3.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.