iCount Pro - Practice Card Counting
iCount Pro - Practice Card Counting Ranking & Summary
iCount Pro - Practice Card Counting description
Want to become a card counter? After reading all the counting systems rules, to card count flawlessly, you will need to practice, practice, practice!
iCount Pro is an handy application that helps you practice BlackJack card counting systems. It has the most complete card counting systems and it is packed with features for you to practice and validate card counters accuracy.
- 12 BlackJack counting systems to practice with! Including the most popular to most advanced- Hi-Lo, K.O., Hi Opt, Wizard Ace Five, Zen, Omega, Revere Point, Uston, Wong... and more!
- Practice and Challenge Modes! Read below for more details.
- Automatic flipping of cards by tapping on the "Play" button
- Manual flipping of cards by tapping directly on the card
- Toggle to displays current count, remaining decks, true counts
- Shake to shuffle
- Practice at different speeds
- Practice with different number of decks, up to 8 decks!
- Flip 1 or 2 cards at a time in Classic Mode and Challenge Mode (based on user feedback)
- Response time and correctness statistics (based on user feedback)
- Shake to reset Challenge High Score
- Optional sound effects (based on user feedback)
Practice BlackJack card counting systems when you are traveling on a plane, as a passenger in a car, traveling in a bus, or while waiting in the hotel room!
You can practice your skills by using 3 different modes!
In classic mode, you can flip through the deck of card automatically or manually at your own pace. You can display or hide the correct count information. E.g. try practice counting while the count information is hidden, and check the correct count to make sure you are on track.
Practice mode is for beginners to practice memorization of the individual card point values (e.g. +1, -1, 0). When a card is flipped, you will be prompted to choose the right card values. If you chose the wrong value, you will be prompted to choose again. This is a great practice to get started on a new counting system!
In Challenge mode, you can choose to automatically or manually flipping cards. After flipping through a few cards, you will be prompted to choose the correct running count. Whenever you selected the right count, the difficulty will increase! High scores are kept for each counting system that you have tried. Try to beat your previous high scores by increasing card flipping speeds and counting more decks in the shoe!
This application is available in English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese!
Note, this application is not a BlackJack card counting device. It is only a educational application that lets you learn and practice different BlackJack counting systems.
For feature requests, issues, please contact us directly or follow us on Twitter! We appreciate your feedbacks.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later
iCount Pro - Practice Card Counting Screenshot
iCount Pro - Practice Card Counting Keywords
Bookmark iCount Pro - Practice Card Counting
iCount Pro - Practice Card Counting Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.