iDiary (diary, journal, photo, calendar, encryption) 1.5.1
iDiary (diary, journal, photo, calendar, encryption) 1.5.1 Ranking & Summary
iDiary (diary, journal, photo, calendar, encryption) 1.5.1 description
* Keep your everyday ideas, plans, events, trips, encounters, and more -- you can even keep multiple diary entries in a single day
* Protect your privacy with password authentication and data encryption with Blowfish and MD5 algorithms
* The calendar-like interface enables you to easily navigate through, organize, preview, and edit your diaries
* Search key words and locate your journals conveniently
* Photo entries with zoom, move, export, and rotate on orientation change features
* Export single or multiple diaries from a range of dates via mail
* Support landscape editing mode
* Tag journals with time stamps
* Mark date with different colors
* Choose your favorite fonts and text sizes
When you run the iDiary for the first time on your iPhone or iPod Touch, you will be prompted to set up a password. Please keep the password safe because you will need it when logging into the application later.
On the Monthly Calendar view, an green dot above a date indicates that you have saved a journal for that day. Click on the date, a preview of your diary will appear on the bottom of the screen. Double tap the date to mark it with colors. Press the ‘+’ button to add a new entry and enter the Editing view. You can also easily navigate to the previous and next months, go to a specific date, or return to ‘today’. Use the search view to browse all your journals in a list. You can also enable or disable the auto correction feature when editing. Entries will automatically saved if the auto-save option is on. The exported journals are sorted by creation or date order. Auto-save feature to encrypt and save your entry in every 60 or 300 seconds can be found in the settings.
If the encrypted journal was altered without authorization, or the database is damaged, iDiary will display the following message: “Corrupted data!”.
DO NOT delete the old version of iDiary on your iPhone or iPod Touch, as this will erase any data you have entered. When upgrading, Please install the update over the existing installation.
Please write a review. We would like to hear your thoughts and feedback! Please email us your bug report and suggestions too.
keyword: diary, journal, encrypt, private, password, calendar, photo, month, note, entry
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
iDiary (diary, journal, photo, calendar, encryption) 1.5.1 Screenshot
iDiary (diary, journal, photo, calendar, encryption) 1.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark iDiary (diary, journal, photo, calendar, encryption) 1.5.1
iDiary (diary, journal, photo, calendar, encryption) 1.5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Ebenezer 1.0
- The Diary of Anne Frank Study Guide & Quiz-o-Rama 1.0
- BizExpense 1.1.2
- momo (Memo, Sync, Diary) 2.5.0
- PackIT - Going on a Trip 1.0
- Rumblewick's Diary #2: My Unwilling Witch Sleeps Over by Hiawyn Oram 1.03
- California Family Code - CA Laws 1.71
- 영어일기 표현사전 - Nexus English Diary Expression Dictionary 1.0