iDict Ranking & Summary
iDict is your free dictionary and web page translator for the iPhone/iPod.
- Translate between 30 different languages
- Translate words, complete sentences, and complete web pages
- Keeps a history of last translations and translated web pages
- Capabilities to send the translated text via email
- Flip easily between languages
iDict is great for:
- Reading web pages written in foreign languages
- Learning new languages
- Studying vocabulary
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galacian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese.
Please note: This application requires an internet connection.
The application is built on the Google Translate API, therefore Google is responsible for the quality of the translations, and we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy.
We hope you enjoy using this translator!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feature suggestions, ideas, bug reports, or comments.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- iDict - Thesaurus (6 Databases)
- iDict - Russian Mova (6 Databases)
- iDict - Ukrainian Slovnyk (8 Databases)
- iDict - GNU Collaborative International Dictionary of English (2 Databases)
- iDict - English Slovnyk (8 Databases)
- iDict - English and Russian Sinyagin (7 Databases)
- iDict - Gazetteer (3 Databases)
- iDict - English and Russian Dictd (4 Databases)