iExchangeEn Ranking & Summary
iExchange is a powerful tool for the Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 users. With iPhone and iPod you can access to your emails, calendars and contacts, using ActiveSync, but you miss two important elements.
With iExchange you can access your tasks and notes, it will allow you, in any time or place, review and manage the tasks and the notes you have taken about the more important issues.
You can access the information online or offline, after a synchronization you will take with you your tasks and notes always. And you can make modifications while you are offline, and when you recover the connection (WIFI, GSM or 3G) iExchange will synchronize all the changes with your server, when you come to your office youll have all the information.
You also can access the emails marked with a due date, you can see the instructions to configure this option and his characteristics in our web: http://iexchange.1free.ws/
For support inquiries, comments, questions o suggestions, please email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org We are continuously improving this application.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (2nd generation) Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Smart Group Email: Contacts, Groups, Group Emails Management 1.2
- Woman Calendar (FAM, fertility, pregnancy) 1.6.1
- Daily Tasks (To Dos) 1.8.1
- An Irish Calendar (Féilire) 1.0
- Floor13: Highrise Contact Manager 1
- Fast Contacts - ON SALE 3.2
- PhotoSend (Email multiple photos with GPS location) 1.2
- Kitten Calendar, 2009 & 2010 1.0