If Looks Could Kill by Kate White 1.03
If Looks Could Kill by Kate White 1.03 Ranking & Summary
If Looks Could Kill by Kate White 1.03 description
If Looks Could Kill
Grand Central Publishing
May 1 2003
Meet Bailey Weggins, the thirty-something, single-again true crime writer for a leading Manhattan womans magazine. Smart and savvy, shes got a sixth sense when it comes to seeing the truth in a story-especially if its murder. Baileys in bed with her commitment-challenged lover K.C. when she gets a frantic call from her high-maintenance boss at Gloss magazine. Grabbing coffee and a cab outside her Greenwich Village apartment-the consolation prize in her divorce settlement-Bailey reluctantly heads uptown. At Cat Joness Upper East Side town house, she finds something that seriously clashes with the chic décor: the dead body of the familys line-in nanny.
As Bailey-unofficially-delves into the murdered girls past, she finds no shortage of A-list suspects. But when a startling discovery suggests that Cat may have been the intended victim, Bailey is suddenly up to her bed head in high-profile investigation thats perfect fodder for a tabloid headline: Is someone trying to kill the editors of womens magazines?
With the spotlight on New Yorks glitzy media world, Bailey interviews back-stabbing editors, straying husbands, and one sexy, six-feet two psychologist who could make her decide to kick K.C. to the curb. Sporting her pair of red slingbacks and armed with the investigative skills shes honed as a true crime reporter, she sets out on a search that takes her from Manhattans exclusive Carnegie-Hill area-the nanny heartland of America-to the ritzy weekend estates of Pennsylvania and Connecticut. Bailey will need all her street smarts and some lightning-fast detective work to catch a killer who could end up deleting her name from the masthead for good.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
Hachette Book Group USA is a leading US trade publisher headquartered in New York, and owned by Hachette Livre, the second largest publisher in the world. In one year, HBGUSA publishes approximately 450 adult books, 150 young adult and children’s books, and 60 audio book titles. In 2007, the company had a record 82 books on the New York Times bestseller list, with 20 of them ranked #1. In addition to selling and distributing its own imprints, HBG distributes publishing lines for Chronicle Books, Microsoft Learning, Arcade, Time Inc. Home Entertainment, Harry N. Abrams, InnovativeKids, Phaidon Press, Filipacchi Publishing, Kensington, MQ Publications, Strictly By The Book, Weinstein Books and Gildan Media.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
If Looks Could Kill by Kate White 1.03 Screenshot
If Looks Could Kill by Kate White 1.03 Keywords
Bookmark If Looks Could Kill by Kate White 1.03
If Looks Could Kill by Kate White 1.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- iPregnant (by iPeriod's creators) 1.0
- Martin Zweig Winning on Wall Street by Martin Zweig 1.03
- Skin Folk by Nalo Hopkinson 1.03
- Riptide by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child 1.03
- Discover Your Sales Strengths by Benson Smith 1.03
- The Art of Profitability by Adrian Slywotzky 1.03
- The Ax by Donald E. Westlake 1.03
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein 1.03