Interview Magazine for iPad - The Currency of Youth
Interview Magazine for iPad - The Currency of Youth Ranking & Summary
Interview Magazine for iPad - The Currency of Youth description
Interview Magazine for iPad – The Currency of Youth
Interview magazine, the most revolutionary magazine in the world, continues to break new ground with the launch of its April issue for Apple’s most revolutionary device, the iPad. The issue features more than 330 screens of dynamic images and interviews with the most exciting people from the worlds of fashion, film, music, art, and culture, along with nearly 20 minutes of exclusive online video and audio content - all designed and developed to provide an immersive, interactive, and inspiring multimedia experience.
The issue, themed “The Currency of Youth,” examines some of the most vital people and the forces that are driving and shaping youth culture today. Some highlights include:
- Twenty-four-year-old cover girl Carey Mulligan, the British actress whose brief but rapidly ascending career has seen her not only included a BAFTA award and an Oscar nomination this year for her breakthrough performance in the film An Education, but also the coveted role of Gordon Gekko’s daughter in Oliver Stone’s highly anticipated new movie, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Susan Sarandon gets the scoop.
- The men of the runaway hit MTV series/phenomenon Jersey Shore, who flex their cultural muscle in a red-hot photo shoot with special guest star Bar Refaeli - courtesy of Terry Richardson - and touch us in places we never knew we had in a series of intimate one-on-one conversations.
- An exclusive jailhouse interview with notorious former New York City club kid Michael Alig, who inspired Lady GaGa and, in the early ’90s, helped transform Manhattan nightlife into a fantastical, bacchanalian refuge for disaffected young kids from all over the country before it all came crashing down in a fog of drugs and murder. A sobering portrayal of youth at its darkest.
- An audience with Hiroshi Fujiwara, the godfather of Japanese street fashion, whose silent hand continues to guide hipsterdom’s lust for hard-to-find sneakers, obscure music, trendy art, and the right T-shirt.
- Twilight actor-turned-underwear model Kellan Lutz gets hot and wet (in a steamy photo shoot with Mikael Jansson) as he wrestles with his own image beaming down from billboards across the country - and impending stardom.
- Post-modern pop phenom Ke$ha on breaking into Prince’s house, her unlikely rise, and why she’s not going away anytime soon.
- A sneak-peak into the private world of teenage rocker and object of swoon Justin Bieber. (He’s got a “swagger” coach!)
- Model Freja Beha dances for Craig McDean in an eye-popping fashion story.
Plus Interview’s signature mix of coverage from the brightest spots, darkest corners, and leading edges of fashion, art, and pop culture, and much, much more.
Requirement:Compatible with iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
Interview Magazine for iPad - The Currency of Youth Screenshot
Interview Magazine for iPad - The Currency of Youth Keywords
Bookmark Interview Magazine for iPad - The Currency of Youth
Interview Magazine for iPad - The Currency of Youth Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.