iSponsor Ranking & Summary
iSponsor application has four sections as listed on the main menu:
61 Ways to Sponsor; MLM Training Calls; iSponsor Articles and Updates and Recommended for you.
61 ways to Sponsor allows to user to browse to a number of text phrases. Users can slide their finger left or right to navigate through the text phrases. If the user wants to move to the next text phrase, the user would drag their finger to the left.. If the user want to go back to the previous text phrase, the user would drag their finger to the right..
Training Calls section lists multiple audio files with their description. The user can listen to this files on the iPhone. The user can press the play button to hear the audio file. The user can skip back by pressing the left rewind button. The user can skip forward by pressing the right fast forward button.
iSponsor Articles and Updates displays the lastest articles posted on the iSponsor blog. Users can scroll down through the articles and select the full articles to expand. User can drag finger down to scroll through articles.
Recommended for you displays a list of recommended products with pictures and their description. The users selects a product and the user is taken to the product website for more details on the product.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- The Hockey News - LIVE Scores, Stats, Standings, Articles
- 100 Ways to Motivate Others by Steve Chandler 1.1.0
- Primos Hunting Calls: Speak the Language 1.1
- Top 12 Ways to Avoid a Heart Attack by Defrim Kercagu, MD
- Credit Repair Guide - 100 Ways to Improve your Credit Fast
- Rugby Speed & Agility Training Lite 1.0
- Amateur Bikini - Sexy pictures for adults. 1.2.1