iTalk Recorder Ranking & Summary
iTalk Recorder description
A public beta of iTalk Sync for Windows is now available!
WAY more than a "voice recorder"... whether you just want to recall a conversation later, or are serious about capturing the sounds around you, Griffin iTalk is the app you need for your iPhone or 2G iPod touch (2G iPod touch requires Apple Stereo Headset or similar compatible headset).
Your recordings are saved for replay on your iPhone or iPod, and you can use iTalk Sync (a free download available at http://www.italksync.com/download) to drag-and-drop them as high-quality AIFF files to your computer over a Wi-Fi connection.
User-centric features include:
- Choose from Good/Better/Best quality levels.
- Pause/resume and append to existing recordings on the fly.
- Append text notes to your recordings for later reference.
- The one-button recording interface is designed for quick, easy operation in the field, and simple management of your recordings.
iTalk System Requirements:
iPhone, iPhone 3G, or 2nd generation iPod touch (2G iPod Touch requires Apple Stereo Headset or similar compatible headset)
Wi-Fi connection for transfer of files to computer (iTalk Sync is available for Mac OS 10.4.11+ and Windows XP and Vista)
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (2nd generation) Requires iPhone OS 2.1 or later
iTalk Recorder Screenshot
iTalk Recorder Keywords
Bookmark iTalk Recorder
iTalk Recorder Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- iPregnant (by iPeriod's creators) 1.0
- Boulder Dash® - ROCKS!™ 1.0.0
- Positive Affirmations Recorder & Player 1.0
- CFA Level I - Financial Statements 2009 2009.09.01.0
- DeviceDNA 1.0
- CFA Level I - Alternative Investments 2009 2009.09.01.0
- CFA Level I - Ethics & Professional Standards 2009 2009.2009.01.01
- Miracle Cards - Marianne Williamson 1.04