Kill for Me by Karen Rose 1.03
Kill for Me by Karen Rose 1.03 Ranking & Summary
Kill for Me by Karen Rose 1.03 description
Kill for Me
Grand Central Publishing
February 2, 2009
New York Times bestselling author Karen Rose delivers another pulse-pounding suspense novel that ties into SCREAM FOR ME. Five teenage girls have been murdered. One survived, and only she can reveal the secrets of a disturbing ring of people who kidnap and sell teenage girls on the black market. But those responsible for the crimes will do whatever it takes to maintain her silence. Susannah Vartanian and Luke Papadopoulos have both sworn to stop the murderers for their own reasons. Susannah, the sister of the hero in SCREAM FOR ME, suffers from a mysterious past that is connected to the sinister black market. Luke is an investigative agent and a computer expert who refuses to let another child predator get away. Susannah and Luke are instantly attracted to each other, but their troubled pasts prevent them from immediately acting upon their feelings. The case will lead them to the shady realm of Internet chat rooms, where anyone can mask their identity. As Susannah and Luke draw closer to the criminals, they discover a chain of deception so intricate they dont know who to trust. Susannah and Luke find comfort in one anothers arms, but the killers are ruthless and determined, and will take extreme measures to insure their anonymity and keep their business intact.
About the Author
Karen Rose is a RITA Award-winning author who fell in love with books from the time she learned to read, with Jo from Little Women and Nancy Drew becoming close childhood friends. A former chemical engineer and high school chemistry and physics teacher, Karen lives in Florida with her husband of twenty years, their two children, and the family cat, Bella. For more information, visit her website: www.karenrosebooks.com.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
Hachette Book Group USA is a leading US trade publisher headquartered in New York, and owned by Hachette Livre, the second largest publisher in the world. In one year, HBGUSA publishes approximately 450 adult books, 150 young adult and children’s books, and 60 audio book titles. In 2007, the company had a record 82 books on the New York Times bestseller list, with 20 of them ranked #1. In addition to selling and distributing its own imprints, HBG distributes publishing lines for Chronicle Books, Microsoft Learning, Arcade, Time Inc. Home Entertainment, Harry N. Abrams, InnovativeKids, Phaidon Press, Filipacchi Publishing, Kensington, MQ Publications, Strictly By The Book, Weinstein Books and Gildan Media.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at email@example.com before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Kill for Me by Karen Rose 1.03 Screenshot
Kill for Me by Karen Rose 1.03 Keywords
Bookmark Kill for Me by Karen Rose 1.03
Kill for Me by Karen Rose 1.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- iPregnant (by iPeriod's creators) 1.0
- The Atlantis Revelation by Thomas Greanias
- The Atlantis Legacy: A Thriller by Thomas Greanias
- Waylon: An Autobiography by Waylon Jennings 1.03
- Blue Collar Blues by Rosalyn McMillan 1.03
- How to Start a Successful Home Business by Karen Cheney 1.03
- iPerfect Audio & Text Memos! 1.29
- WritePad Pro 2.0
- Legends: Let Me Call You Sweetheart 2.6
- Legends: No Rest for the Wicked 2.6
- Legends: Such a Nice Girl 2.6
- Legends: The Witch in Scarlet 2.6
- Legends: Kid Binary and the Two-Bit Gang
- Legends: The Lazarus Murder a Purgatory Station Story 2.6
- Legends: Serpent On The Station a Purgatory Station Story 2.6