Koi Pond Ranking & Summary
Koi Pond description
Clear your mind.
Imagine gazing into a pond of crystal clear water.
Picture bright, playful koi swimming through its shallow depths.
So close... Can you touch them?
You run your fingers across the cool surface of the pond.
Water ripples away from your touch.
The koi, disturbed, dart away.
Only to quickly forget and swim close to you once more...
Now imagine all this on your iPhone or iPod touch!
Koi Pond by The Blimp Pilots
- Touch Reactive
- Dynamic Water Simulation
- Virtual Fish
- Display Options
2.0 Enhancements and Features:
- Improved Water Simulation (Now with Refracting Koi!)
- Brighter Pond! (optional setting, ON by default)
- More Distinct Color Options!
- Less intrusive "i" button (It fades over time and will "wake" if you move your finger near it.)
- Feed Your Koi! (Shake to feed!)
- Finger Nibbling! (Hold your finger very still and see what happens...)
- 3d Sound! (Try Koi Pond through your headphones!)
- 4 Layer Ambient Soundtrack (Mix and match sound layers for just the right ambiance.)
- Volume Control Slider
- New Koi! (Hes a tancho kohaku!)
- Movable Lily Pads (Touch Drag to move.)
- Help Screen (Press the "?" button that appears in the lower left corner, this also fades over time like the "i" button)
2.1 Enhancements and Features:
- Sharper Graphics
- Multi-Touch Water Ripples
2.2 Enhancements and Features:
- New "Nibble" Vibration Option (default is on)
- Holiday Mode!
From November through December of each year there is a new "Holiday" Button in the upper left of the main screen.
Pressing this button will toggle Holiday Mode on/off.
Holiday Mode contains:
- 2 New Holiday Koi!
- Holly Leaves
- Festive Lights
- Shake for Sleigh Bells while Feeding
- Special Holiday Koi Food
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone 2.1 Software Update
Koi Pond Screenshot
Koi Pond Keywords
Bookmark Koi Pond
Koi Pond Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.