Lab Values Pro 3.0
Lab Values Pro 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Lab Values Pro 3.0 description
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Everything you need for fast reference is in here – Hundreds of lab values organized into 16 classic categories as well as 12 common panels categories with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more information. Thousands of commonly used abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes. Vast resources and examples are right at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you might need them, as reminders or as an educational tool.
What separates it from the rest of the Lab Values apps? All of the data contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if fully editable, so go ahead and customize it to suit your needs or add notes to an entry.
- Simple and easy to use interface
- 3 apps in 1
- Hundreds of Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
- "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
- Labs values are presented in SI or US units
- Thousands of medical abbreviations
- Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
- Only medical reference app with fully editable data!
- Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
- Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
- The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
- Cardiac Labs (12)
- Renal Labs (6)
- Urinalysis (14)
- Electrolytes (19)
- Acid/Base Balance (8)
- Iron Studies (9)
- Pancreatic Disease (5)
- Liver Disease (13)
- Tumor Markers (9)
- Hematology (38)
- CSF Analysis (11)
- Lipid Panel (8)
- Drug Levels (27)
- Toxicology (7)
- Endocrine Labs (38)
- Immunology Labs (23)
- Lab Value categories include:
- Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
- Arterial Blood Gas
- Basic Metabolic Panel
- Coagulation Panel
- Complete Blood Count
- Complete Metabolic Panel
- CSF Analysis
- Iron Studies
- Lipid Panel
- Liver Function Tests
- Thyroid Function Panel
- Common Lab Panels include:
- Reference Values (SI and US)
- Critical Values
- Lab Description
- Differential diagnosis for elevated values
- Differential diagnosis for low values
- Container information
- Personal comments
- Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
- Related Labs section
- Information included for Lab Values includes:
- They've heard your complaints! Popup notifications have been completely removed.
- New iPad retina display compatibility
- iCloud integration save your edits on iCloud and sync them with all your devices!
- Updated iPad user interface: now with split screens on all pages
- New labs added
- New abbreviations added
- Added new Container Information screen that tells you the order of tubes to be drawn, mixing instructions, and information about each tube.
- Ability to rearrange Common Panels categories
- Fixed bug where rearranging labs in common panels would not save
- Now live search of terms
- Green Tube (SST) added
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Lab Values Pro 3.0 Screenshot
Lab Values Pro 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Lab Values Pro 3.0
Lab Values Pro 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.