Making Salsa! - LAZ Reader [Level C–kindergarten]
Making Salsa! - LAZ Reader [Level C–kindergarten] Ranking & Summary
Making Salsa! - LAZ Reader [Level C–kindergarten] description
PRESCHOOL TO KINDERGARTEN readers will learn all about the ingredients and the sequence needed to make salsa. Repetitive phrases and high-frequency words support early readers. Discussion questions after the reading help build interest and comprehension. Learner objectives: sequence events, recognize high frequency words.
Learning A–Z provides materials delivered online and through the iTunes Store that help children learn to read, write, and discover the wonders of science. All our materials are leveled so that children can access information at their reading level. Our leveled readers begin at level aa with labeling objects. In level A simple sentences are presented. With each level thereafter the sentences get more complex and the words become a little more difficult.
A QUICK GUIDE IN PLACING YOUR CHILD at the appropriate reading level is to understand that level aa to D provides average kindergarten instruction; E to J—first grade; K to Q—second grade; R to U—third grade; V to Z—fourth and fifth grade. The letters earliest in the alphabet match beginning of the year instruction while letters at the end of each grade range match skills at the end of that grade year.
THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE AS PART OF A TEN BOOK SET IN THE LEVEL C LIBRARY
Visit http://www.learninga-z.com and http://www.readinga-z.com for more information.
ReadSmart is a set of patented technologies created by Language Technologies, Inc. for improving reading comprehension, speed, and enjoyment. Generic e-books preserve content and facilitate distribution, but remove the unique typographical qualities of the book. We do not believe electronic books have to look identical.
ReadSmart algorithms analyze text to give document-specific results: the arrangement of text for a document is optimized while preserving the designer’s layout. Once a digital book has been created using ReadSmart technology, it has the look and feel of a book, not a generic electronic document.
If you have a technical issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later.
Making Salsa! - LAZ Reader [Level C–kindergarten] Screenshot
Making Salsa! - LAZ Reader [Level C–kindergarten] Keywords
Bookmark Making Salsa! - LAZ Reader [Level C–kindergarten]
Making Salsa! - LAZ Reader [Level C–kindergarten] Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Kids Game Pack
- English English Vietnamese Dictionary 2.1
- FREE Exam Vocabulary Builder by AccelaStudy® 1.4.4
- History:Maps of World
- Free Vietnamese Gengo Flashcards 1.2
- English Chinese English Dictionary 2.3
- A+ IQ Test
- TOEFL Master Vocab Guide (English) powered by Cambridge University Press 1.0
- *FREE* Grammar Up 2.3
- Easy Dictionary
- Toddler Counting Lite - Preschool number adventure 2.3
- Shape Builder - the Preschool Learning Puzzle Game 1.2
- Giraffe's PreSchool Playground 1.13
- Preschool Pals for kids - Henry & Hailey
- Dex ABC Animals – Preschool Flash Cards
- Toddler ABCs - Preschool Alphabet Flash Cards
- Salsa for free 1.0
- Meghan's Memory Game Kindergarten 1.2.3
- QuickReader - Young Readers Speed Reading eBook Reader
- Firefighters - LAZ Reader [Level J–first grade]
- Birds - LAZ Reader [Level I–first grade]
- Hibernation - LAZ Reader [Level I–first grade]
- Clouds - LAZ Reader [Level D–first grade]
- Changes - LAZ Reader [Level J–first grade]
- Animal Skeletons - LAZ Reader [Level J–first grade]
- Wonders of Nature - LAZ Reader [Level J–first grade]