MedPage Today Mobile 3.1
MedPage Today Mobile 3.1 Ranking & Summary
MedPage Today Mobile 3.1 description
MedPage Today Mobile 3.1 proves itself to be a beneficial as well as interesting app that puts breaking medical news, comprehensive drug information and CME/CE credits at your fingertips, with daily coverage of over 30 specialties and annual coverage of over 60 meetings and symposia.
- MedPage Today is the only service for physicians that provides a clinical perspective on the breaking medical news that their patients are reading. Co-developed by MedPage Today and The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Office of Continuing Medical Education, each article alerts clinicians to breaking medical news, with summaries and actionable information enabling them to better understand the implications.
- Breaking medical news
- Audio and video reports
- In depth, live conference coverage
- Detailed drug information designed for healthcare professionals
- Free CME/CE credit
- Read what your peers have to say about the latest news and become part of the conversation with newly integrated commenting functionality.
- Add your own personal notes to news coverage
- Browse drug data by treatment area, giving you the ability to see association between drugs and indications
- Save drug monographs to your favorites list for quick reference later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
MedPage Today Mobile 3.1 Screenshot
MedPage Today Mobile 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark MedPage Today Mobile 3.1
MedPage Today Mobile 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.