Mysteries of Genesis
Mysteries of Genesis Ranking & Summary
Mysteries of Genesis description
Mysteries of Genesis
by Charles Fillmore
"The Bible veils in its history the march of man from innocence and ignorance to a measure of sophistication and understanding. Over all hovers the divine idea of man, the perfect-man pattern, the Lord, who is a perpetual source of inspiration an dpower for every man." --From the Foreword
Charles Fillmore believed that "the book of Genesis is the key to the Bible." In Mysteries of Genesis, he presents this idea with acomprehensive chapter-by-chapter analysis of the first book of the Bible.
Using scripture, etymology, and metaphysical interpretation, Fillmore explains how viewing the story of Genesis as an allegory can lead to a greater understanding of the entire Bible, as well as the beginnings of man and the universe.
These are the key writings of the Unity Church, a major New Thought movement.
About the Author
"Charles Fillmore (August 22, 1854 - July 5, 1948), born in St. Cloud, Minnesota, founded Unity, a church within the New Thought movement, with his wife, Myrtle Page Fillmore, in 1889. He became known as an American mystic for his contributions to metaphysical interpretations of Biblical scripture.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.1 or later
Mysteries of Genesis Screenshot
Mysteries of Genesis Keywords
Bookmark Mysteries of Genesis
Mysteries of Genesis Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Child's Story of the Bible. 1.0
- FaithVideo: Book of Mark Bible Study 1.0.0
- FaithVideo: Book of Luke Bible Study 1.0.0
- FaithVideo: Book of Acts Bible Study 1.0.0
- FaithVideo: Book of Matthew Bible Study 1.0.0
- Daily Bible Proverbs - KJV 1.1
- The Biography of the Bible 1.0
- More Letters, Part II, Charles Darwin 3.0
- Amplified Bible for BibleReader 4.08.144
- Descent of Man by Charles Darwin (ebook) 3.0
- Genesis : The First Book of Holy Bible
- Charles Darwin Writings - 21 volumes (ebook) 3.0
- Expressions of Emotion in Man and Animals by Charles Darwin (ebook) 3.0
- Jesus Christ Heals by Charles Fillmore
- Keep a True Lent by Charles Fillmore