Mystery Classics 2.2
Mystery Classics 2.2 Ranking & Summary
Mystery Classics 2.2 description
The Mystery Classics features some of the best-loved mystery fiction works of all time, by authors who pioneered and created the mystery fiction genre. This volume includes:
* The Circular Staircase by Mary Roberts Rinehart
- The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Murders in the Rue Morgue by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood by Charles Dickens
- The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
- The Thirty-Nine Steps by John Buchan
- Trents Last Case by E. C. Bentley
The BeamItDown Book Collections use a very different approach to reading that is absolutely ideal for the screen of the iPhone and iPod Touch. Other reader applications display the text of the book you are reading in individual pages. The number of words that can be displayed the screen at one time is determined by the size of the font used. This forces you to choose between reading with a very small font size or using a large font and changing pages every few seconds. The problem is that reading with a very small font induces eye strain, while frequent paging disrupts concentration.
The BeamItDown iFlow Reader solves this problem by using an entirely new approach to reading. Instead of paging, the BeamItDown iFlow Reader scrolls text much like a teleprompter. Large, easy to read text scrolls by smoothly as you read. The precise scrolling speed is controlled by subtly tilting the device, which quickly becomes very intuitive and natural. You can personalize your reading experience by selecting the paper color, text color, text size, and the font that you prefer to create a truly enjoyable reading experience. Also try one of our many attractively priced book collections today.
Watch a short demo video of the BeamItDown reader on our web site at www.beamitdown.com, where you can find more of your favorite authors and books.
- "iFlow Reader" is a trademark of BeamItDown Software.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later
Mystery Classics 2.2 Screenshot
Mystery Classics 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark Mystery Classics 2.2
Mystery Classics 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Aesops Fables Kids Classics 1.2
- O Triste Fim de Policarpo Quaresma (Portuguese) 1.0
- The Red House Mystery, by A.A. Milne 1.0
- The Big Bow Mystery, by Israel Zangwill 1.0
- Creepy Classics-Frankenstein, Dracula, H.G. Wells and More!
- Chekhov: A Night in the Cemetery and Other Crime and Mystery Stories 1.0.1
- The Alpine Uproar: An Emma Lord Mystery by Mary Daheim
- The Mystery of 31 New Inn, by R. Austin Freeman 1.0
- Classics of P. G. Wodehouse 1.0.0
- Cartoon Classics: Betty Boop (1930’s) 1.0.0
- Cartoon Classics: Felix the Cat (1930’s) 1.0.0
- The Four-Pools Mystery by Jean Webster (Text Synchronized Audiobook™)
- The Mystery of Orcival, by Émile Gaboriau 1.0
- The Red House Mystery by A. A. Milne (Text Synchronized Audiobook™)
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (Mystery & morality tale) 4.0
- The Big Bow Mystery by Israel Zangwill (Text Synchronized Audiobook)