Naboko Lite (Sokoban)
Naboko Lite (Sokoban) Ranking & Summary
Naboko Lite (Sokoban) description
Naboko Lite is the limited version of Naboko, a full featured clone of the classic Sokoban game. The goal is to push the boxes onto the designated squares without getting stuck.
The boxes can be only pushed, never pulled, and only one can be pushed at a time. It sounds easy, but the levels range from very easy to extremely difficult, some takes hours and even days to figure out. The simplicity and elegance of the rules have made Sokoban one of the most popular logic games.
Naboko Lite came with 20 simple levels to learn playing Sokoban. If you like the game and you want more levels you can buy the full version that came with a complete pack with more than 2500 levels.
- Tap based control.
- Zoom manual (Two-finger pinch) or automatic (during action touch).
- Arrow signs for precise actions.
- Levels preview.
- 20 levels, each of them featured:
- Game statistics (status, solution time, solution pushes, last play date, total play time).
- Capability to replay your better solution.
- Unlimited undo and redo.
- Orientation-Independent User Interface during gameplay.
Sokoban was created in 1980 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi, and was published in 1982 by Thinking Rabbit, a software house based in Takarazuka, Japan.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.1 or later
Naboko Lite (Sokoban) Screenshot
Naboko Lite (Sokoban) Keywords
Bookmark Naboko Lite (Sokoban)
Naboko Lite (Sokoban) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.