Night Camera Ranking & Summary
Night Camera description
As with all memory intensive apps, please restart iPhone after syncing.
Tips on iPhone night photography:
1. Clean the lens with lens cleaning tissues, not your finger. Dirty lens will cause light source to glow.
2. Do not shoot strong light sources directly.
3. Do not be too tense. Hold naturally.
4. Hold in landscape orientation with both hands.
Night Camera helps you to take sharp photos at night or other low light conditions, by using the built-in accelerometer to trigger the shutter when it detects the camera being stable.
iPhone camera, like other cell phones, has some problems. While washed-out color and low contrast can be fixed by Photoshop, iPhoto, or our Photo Lab app, no software can fix blurs caused by shaky hands. Thats especially a problem for night photos.
Night Camera can not be simpler. Tap the shutter button, it will start checking the accelerometer. Be calm, hold still, it takes the photo when the accelerometer detects the camera is steady. You get to review the photo before saving.
New after 1.5! Now it is three camera in one! In addition to the stable mode, you can also use it as a regular camera, or a camera timer. In all three modes, you can use the full screen as shutter button.
- Camera mode
- Fullscreen shutter (if Auto shutter is off, tap the whole screen as the shutter button)
- Vibration at Review (Great for self portraits)
- Repeat (time mode only, take a photo every x seconds)
- Resolution (full 1600x1200 vs Quick 427x320)
- Film type: Color, B/W grayscale, Sepia, Hard Light
- Auto Save
- Time Stamp
It is so simple that we cannot even do a screenshot - pressing the home and sleep button together for the screenshot will surely give a blurry result. So, take a look at the sample photos, which we took around the San Francisco. Those are all real photos, taken with Night Camera, without any post-processing or touch-up.
To improve color, contrast and others, please check out our Photo Lab app.
Enjoy iPhone camera, even at night.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone Requires iPhone OS 2.1 or later
Night Camera Screenshot
Night Camera Keywords
Bookmark Night Camera
Night Camera Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.