Optus Mobile Usage 1.4
Optus Mobile Usage 1.4 Ranking & Summary
Optus Mobile Usage 1.4 description
OVER 50% OFF!!
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Keep track of your call and data usage throughout your monthly billing cycle for Optus iPhone cap plans using Mobile Usage.
It couldnt get any simpler!
Version 2.0 will include non-primary account support (for those of you that have more than one account with Optus) and will sport a cleaner UI for your usage breakdown! It should be available on the App Store within a week :)
NOTE: Mobile Usage is not affiliated with Optus. It is a summary/analysis tool that accesses your call usage data on your behalf. Optus is a trademark of SingTel Optus Pty Limited. This version of the Mobile Usage application is designed for Optus post-paid plans.
- One button refresh.
- Concise layout for easy access to total cap and data spend relative to your monthly billing cycle.
- Text message monitoring.
- Displays breakdown of usage and provides estimations so that you dont exceed your cap (tap any of the bars for a detailed breakdown).
- Advanced options to control the way your total cap value is calculated.
EMAIL: If you have any problems please email me and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
ALSO AVAILABLE: Virgin Mobile Usage and coming soon, Vodafone Mobile Usage + 3 Mobile Usage.
- If you cannot view your phone usage online at my.optus.com.au then this app will not work for you.
- Your mobile service must be on your primary account (the first account that appears). See FAQ for details.
- If your call/SMS/data totals are not shown on the Optus website they will appear as "zero" on the app. This is not the fault of the app, it cant do anything if Optus doesnt provide the information.
- If you are finding that its taking a long time refresh, then it could be that the Optus servers themselves are unresponsive. Try again later. This again is not a fault with the app.
CONNECTION ISSUES: check two things if you are having connection problems:
1. that you have good reception and can access the internet from your phone AND
2. that you can actually log in to the my.optus.com.au website using mobile Safari (this will check whether the actual Optus website account system is responsive).
For WAY more information about the application regarding features, limitations and an explicit disclaimer make sure you check out: www.shihab.com.au/mobileusage/optus
Visit the website regularly for information regarding updates.
Please contact me directly via email if you have any issues or would like some new features - this will ensure your issues are addressed swiftly :)
The support email address can be found on the website.
If you have problems with your specific account, then please make sure that you can see your call/SMS/data usage on the actual Optus website. If you cant, then this is not a problem with the app. Feel free to email me if you need any help with the app.
COMMON QUESTIONS: I have added a FAQ to answer some of the common questions I have been getting via email. The link to FAQ is on the website. Please view the website and read the FAQ before purchasing the application to find out if it will work for your account or for resolutions to common problems.
ACCURACY: Call cap usage is determined based on the options you select in the configuration page and GST is added to the final result. Read the support website and FAQ for thorough information on how call and data usage is calculated. Please remember the usage reported is NOT your real-time usage, it is the usage amounts reported by Optus the last time they updated your usage information online.
SECURITY: This application requires your username, password and mobile number to be entered. If you are running a pirated or otherwise modified version of the app then you run the risk of compromising your personal data. For your own safety, purchase the application legally from the App Store.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Optus Mobile Usage 1.4 Screenshot
Optus Mobile Usage 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Optus Mobile Usage 1.4
Optus Mobile Usage 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.