Parallelities by Alan Dean Foster
Parallelities by Alan Dean Foster Ranking & Summary
Parallelities by Alan Dean Foster description
Alan Dean Foster
May 20, 2009
"It seems you have acquired about you a field that affects the links between multiple parallel worlds, causing objects and individuals from these worlds to slip into yours . . . or you to slip into theirs . . ." It was just an average day for tabloid reporter Max Parker when he arrived in Malibu for a demonstration of a brand new parallel-universe machine. But everything changed in an instant when inventor Barrington Boles succeeded in making Max the human gate to numerous parallelities.Now Max was lost in a virtual sea of collateral worlds, confronting man-eating aliens, dinosaurs, talking frogs, dead Maxes, girl Maxes, old Maxes, even ghost Maxes. His only chance to escape the space-time continuum was to find Boles and hope the loony genius could rescue him. But how could he be sure which world was real, which Max was Max, and which Boles was the Boles who could stop the madness--or trap Max in the wrong world forever. . . ?From the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Alan Dean Foster was born in New York City in 1946 and raised in Los Angeles, California. After receiving a bachelors degree in political science and a master of fine arts degree in motion pictures from UCLA in 1968-69, he worked for two years as a public relations copywriter in Studio City, California. He sold his first short story to August Derleth at Arkham Collector magazine in 1968, and additional sales of short fiction to other magazines followed. His first try at a novel, The Tar-Aiym Krang, was published by Ballantine Books in 1972. Since then, Foster has published many short stories, novels, and film novelizations, including the New York Times bestselling Splinter of the Minds Eye and Flinx in Flux. Foster has toured extensively around the world. Besides traveling, he enjoys classical and rock music, old films, basketball, bodysurfing, and weightlifting. He has taught screenwriting, literature, and film history at UCLA and Los Angeles City College. He and his wife live in Arizona.From the Paperback edition.
About Random House Publishing Group
Random House, Inc., the worlds largest English-language trade book publisher, publishes many of the foremost & most popular fiction & nonfiction authors in hardcover, trade & mass market paperback, audio, electronic, digital & other formats. Random House, Inc. (www.randomhouse.com) is the U.S. division of Random House, the book division of Bertelsmann AG, one of the worlds leading media companies. Random House, Inc. has won the most major awards of any publishing company, including the Nobel Prize, the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, & the Newbery Medal. Among the dozens of Random House, Inc. publishing divisions & imprints in the U.S. are the Bantam Dell Publishing Group, the Crown Publishing Group, the Doubleday Broadway Publishing Group, the Knopf Publishing Group, Fodors Travel Guides, Random House Childrens Books, the Random House Publishing Group, & the Random House Audio Publishing Group. Random Houses publishing companies in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, & Korea are publishing leaders in their territories.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Parallelities by Alan Dean Foster Screenshot
Parallelities by Alan Dean Foster Keywords
Bookmark Parallelities by Alan Dean Foster
Parallelities by Alan Dean Foster Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- John Grisham Free Preview
- The Runaway Jury by John Grisham
- The Nobel Lecture In Literature, 1993 by Toni Morrison
- The Metamorphosis, In the Penal Colony, and Other Stories by Franz Kafka
- Country of a Marriage by Anthony Giardina
- Steve Allen\'s Private Joke File by Steve Allen
- The Boys Start the War by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- The Complete Collected Poems of Maya Angelou by Maya Angelou
- Basketball Dialer
- Hollywood Is like High School with Money by Zoey Dean 1.03
- A Pip & Flinx Adventure Sliding Scales by Alan Dean Foster
- Amazing England Travel Photography
- Dreams in the Key of Blue by John Philpin
- When You and Your Mother Can't Be Friends by Victoria Secunda
- St. Famous by Jonathan Dee
- Sloan-Kettering by Abba Kovner
- The Murder Channel by John Philpin
- Waiting For Columbus by Thomas Trofimuk
- A Path with Heart by Jack Kornfield
- How to Write a Million Dollar Memo by Cheryl Reimold
- Yes Virginia, There Is a Santa by Francis Pharcellus Church
- Blood & Oil by Roxane Farmanfarmaian
- Tunnel of Night by John Philpin
- The Lamb\'s Supper by Scott Hahn