Peloton Ranking & Summary
Peloton takes cycling to the next level, enabling riders and teams to plan and manage rides to get the most out of individuals and groups. Know how far it is to your next turn or SAG stop. Know where the support services are located. Know when the climbs are coming so that you are prepared to deliver your best.
Create your own rides; plan climbs and descents to match upcoming events. Or take on local routes that have been published by other riders. Whether youre a novice rider or a pro, Peloton can help you plan rides to maximize performance and achieve your cycling goals.
More than just a mapping tool, Peloton also provides teams and riders with the ability to communicate with each other. Request pace changes, suggest breakaways and chases. If youre out for a solo ride and looking to team up, find nearby riders and create pace lines to improve the ride. And, if you do break down, send emails to local bike shops asking for assistance.
Riding a current route:
1) Touch the play button after the route displays and you are satisfied with your GPS accuracy.
2) Touch the Radar or Bike Shop Radar buttons at the lower left to display nearby riders or bike shops.
Creating a route:
1) Touch the record button to begin capturing the route path and ascent profile.
2) Turns, SAGs and other waypoints may only be added when the route has been paused. Touch pause followed by the compass rose to add a new waypoint. Saving the waypoint will return you to the route. Touch record to resume your route.
3) When the route is complete, touch pause followed Save to save or publish the route, or Trash to delete the route.
4) Plan your route to separate the start and end points at least 33 ft (10 m).
Saving a route:
1) Peloton will automatically identify the route start and end points, distance and ascent.
2) Be sure to indicate the effort level for the ride. Your route will be grouped with other routes in the area based on this value.
2) Touch Save to save the route on your phone without publishing it to the Peloton rider community; or
3) Touch Publish to send the route to the ManageYourRide.com servers and share it with other Peloton users.
Want more hints or suggestions? Visit ManageYourRide.com for a complete overview of the application.
Manage Your Ride!
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and iPad Wi-Fi + 3G. Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.