Pharmacy Student Survival Guide by Ruth E. Nemire 3.0.1
Pharmacy Student Survival Guide by Ruth E. Nemire 3.0.1 Ranking & Summary
Pharmacy Student Survival Guide by Ruth E. Nemire 3.0.1 description
Pharmacy Student Survival Guide
Ruth E. Nemire
May 27, 2009
The book every pharmacy student must own! Pharmacy Student Survival Guide is a one-of-a-kind roadmap for excelling in pharmacy practice courses. A combination calculations, kinetics, drug information, medical terminology, and laboratory data book all in one, the Guide helps you organize case information, improve problem-solving skills, learn terminology, and impress faculty during rounds. Pharmacy Student Survival Guide is presented in three sections that span the entire pharmacy curriculum: Systems and Expectations covering ethics, communication, monitoring drug therapy, and regulatory agencies Patient Care Tool Box covering medical terminology, pharmacokinetics, laboratory data, and physical assessment Topics in Pharmacy Practice covering Drug Information and Drug Literature Evaluation, Community/Ambulatory Care, Institutional Pharmacy Practice, Public Health, Reducing Health Disparities Through Domestic and Global Outreach to the Undeserved Valuable for both introductory and advanced practice course, Pharmacy Student Survival Guide is a book you will turn to throughout your entire pharmacy education.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience, making it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy books.
- Attractive interface provides a natural reading experience with full pagination.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in New York City. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at email@example.com before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Pharmacy Student Survival Guide by Ruth E. Nemire 3.0.1 Screenshot
Pharmacy Student Survival Guide by Ruth E. Nemire 3.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark Pharmacy Student Survival Guide by Ruth E. Nemire 3.0.1
Pharmacy Student Survival Guide by Ruth E. Nemire 3.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Zombie Survival Guide - The End is Coming
- A Girl\'s On-Course Survival Guide to Golf
- Robot Survival Guide
- The G-Free Diet: A Gluten Free Survival Guide by Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Peter Green 3.0.1
- Disaster Survival
- Zombie Apocalypse Manual 2.5
- Illustrated Zombie Survival Guide 1.0
- Software Project Survival Guide 1.0