Pocket God 1.42.1
Pocket God 1.42.1 Ranking & Summary
Pocket God 1.42.1 description
Pocket God 1.42.1 provides you with an interesting as well as efficient app to play on your phone. Play Pocket God and discover the answer within yourself. On a remote island, you are the all-powerful god that rules over the primitive islanders. You can bring new life, and then take it away just as quickly. Exercise your powers on the islanders. Lift them in the air, alter gravity, hit them with lightning...you're the island god! All god powers are demonstrated in Pocket God's help menu.
Pocket God is an episodic microgame for you to explore, show your friends and have fun with. They have been growing the game with the help of player suggestions! What sort of godly powers would you like to see added?
- Ep 1: Nowhere To Go, Nothin' To Do
- Ep 2: Does this Megabyte Make My App Look Fat?
- Ep 3: You Always Hurt the One You Lava
- Ep 4: Shake That App!
- Ep 5: A Storm is Coming
- Ep 6: And on the 7th Day, Rest!
- Ep 7: Just Give Us 5 Minutes
- Ep 8: Jump the Shark
- Ep 9: Idle Hands
- Ep 10: Hi, Dracula!
- Ep 11: A Mighty Wind
- Ep 12: Something's Fishy…
- Ep 13: March of the Fire Ants
- Ep 14: Say My Name!
- Ep 15: A New Home
- Ep 16: The Tyrannosaurus Strikes Back!
- Ep 17: Return of the Pygmy
- Ep 18: Surf's Up
- Ep 19: Fun 'n Games Until A Pygmy Gets Hurt
- Ep 20: Stop! My App is On Fire!
- Ep 21: Flipping the Bird
- Ep 22: Ooga Jump
- Ep 23: Bait Master
- Ep 24: Idle Hands 2: Caught with your Pants Down
- Ep 25: Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams Attached To Their Heads
- Ep 26: Dead Pygmy Walking
- Ep 27: Good Will Haunting
- Ep 28: Barking Spider, Crouching Pygmy
- Ep 29: The Pyg Chill
- Ep 30: Great Job Ice Hole
- Ep 31: What's the Story Morning Gory?
- Ep 31B: What's the Story Morning Gory? Part II
- Ep 32: Crack is Wack
- Ep 33: A Pygmy A Day Keeps the Ape Away
- Ep 34: Monkey See, Monkey Chew
- Ep 35: Double Rainbow All The Way Across The Sky
- Ep 36: Konkey Dong
- Ep 37: The Moron Pests
- Ep 38: Two and a Half Pygmies
- Ep 39: Challenge of the Gods
- Ep 40: Battle of the Gods.
- Ep 41: I Sting The Body Electric
- Ep 42: Bone Soup
- Episode 42: Bone Soup
- In the new Coral Reef, the ruins of an ancient temple provide new danger for the pygmies. On the pyramid are hieroglyphics that you can light up by tapping them. Toggle the symbols in specific configurations (see the help, or blog for a guide to the configurations) to activate underwater finger powers, heat, cold, acid, oil and air. Then you can drag your finger in the water to create hot spots, cold spots, oil slicks, acid spills and air pockets. Boil a pygmy alive, freeze him in ice, douse him with petroleum, disintegrate him with acid or encase him in an air bubble!
- As an extra holiday bonus, the "Twelve Days of Fishmas" dance has been added to the free Fishmas pack! Activate the dance and tap the screen to make the pygmies carol to you about 12 sharks-a-zapping, 11 ghost-a-haunting etc!
- Also included with this episode is the Candy Land Pack (99¢)! Turn your islands into candy-covered treats, including lollipops, cupcakes, gummi-bears and a Pygmy Pez Dispenser! 99¢, cheap!
- And don't forget the iOS5-powered Battle of the Gods Multiplayer! This adds a fun new dimension to Battle of the Gods where you can play the battle with real people! Go into the battle arena and, in the battle selection screen, tap "multiplayer" to sign up.... and you can challenge random players, your friends or your family to play you in the Battle of the Gods (on their device, of course)! Be sure to use your favorite idols in the battle!
- In case you haven't tried it yet....pit pygmy against pygmy in new game, Battle of the Gods! Collect at least four idols in the Challenge of the Gods, go to God Island on the map, set idols on the pedestals to open the temple and enter the battle arena. All the gods of the game are the enemies you must battle. The god idols you've collected endow your fighting pygmy with a REALM TYPE and ATTACK TYPE. A quirky spin on the basic rock-paper-scissors mechanic, these attributes determine a Realm Winner, which activates special powers, and an Attack Winner which determines who does damage to the opponent.
- In order to acquire god Idols, you must take the Challenge of the Gods! While the objective of Pocket God is to explore, experiment and have fun, they now offer a whole new way to discover your god powers. On the start screen, tap "View Challenges" and you will see a menu of icons for the last 40 episodes. Tap an icon and you will be challenged to find all the godly powers bestowed upon you for that episode.
- Still haven't had enough pygmy? Be sure to check out Pocket God: Journey To Uranus, which is now UNIVERSAL and works on iPhone, iPod and iPad! Episode 6: "Decapithon" with an all-new zombie fighting game is now available on the app store.
- Coming soon to Pocket God, the comic app, the exciting final two issues of "A Quest called Tribe" where the pygmies journey under the sea to rescue the female pygmy members of Sun's tribe.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
Pocket God 1.42.1 Screenshot
Pocket God 1.42.1 Keywords
Bookmark Pocket God 1.42.1
Pocket God 1.42.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.