QuakeWatch - Latest Earthquakes Info 2.0
QuakeWatch - Latest Earthquakes Info 2.0 Ranking & Summary
QuakeWatch - Latest Earthquakes Info 2.0 description
QuakeWatch is a full-featured reference guide to the latest earthquakes from around the world over the past week as provided by the US Geological Survey. Find out when they happened, where they happened using live Google maps, how big they were, and more.
The key features of QuakeWatch include:
• A world map view of all the earthquakes over the past week. Pan and zoom the map as desired to focus on specific areas and the ability to filter out smaller earthquakes by only showing 4.5 and greater or 6.0 and greater.
• Sort the listing by the 50 most recent earthquakes.
• Sort by the largest earthquakes over the past week.
• Sort by the closest earthquakes to your location over the past week.
• Sort by earthquakes nearest to a place anywhere on the earth that you specify. Great for tracking quakes near family members.
• Filter out smaller earthquakes in the list by setting the minimum to be between 2.5 and 5.0.
• Select an earthquake from the list to view more information along with a Google map of its location.
• Selecting the blue additional details button will present the USGS web site integrated into the application for more information about the earthquake and then easily return to the list.
• The ability to define local earthquakes within a user-configureable radius of your location. Then sort by "Closest" and all of those local earthquakes within that radius will be sorted by the most recent.
• Earthquakes within the last 2 hours and within your defined closest range are colored blue for quick identification.
• Email earthquake information to yourself or others including the link to the USGS web page for that quake.
• All times are displayed in the local time zone and dates use relative formats (Today, Yesterday).
• Earthquake magnitudes are color-coded indicating their strength.
• iPod Touch users can now manually specify their current location if greater accuracy is needed.
• Uses the device locale information to emphasize miles or kilometers (but still showing both).
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
QuakeWatch - Latest Earthquakes Info 2.0 Screenshot
QuakeWatch - Latest Earthquakes Info 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark QuakeWatch - Latest Earthquakes Info 2.0
QuakeWatch - Latest Earthquakes Info 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.