Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary 1.05
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary 1.05 Ranking & Summary
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary 1.05 description
Ramona the Pest
January 6, 2009
At last Beverly Cleary has given Ramona Quimby a book of her own. No longer is she the shy nemesis of Henry Huggins or the exasperating responsibility of Beezus. Instead she is a five-year-old with spirit and a rare opportunity to explain her side of things. The story deals with Ramonas entrance into kindergarten, a memorable event for all concerned. Whether Ramona is proving what a good rester she is by snoring delicately during quiet time or whether she is pulling Susans tempting curls, she makes her presence known. Most of the time Ramona loves her teacher, Miss Binney, wholeheartedly. How Miss Binney feels is anyones guess. Mrs. Quimby tells her daughter, "She will never forget you as long as she lives." Nothing seems quite so funny to children as the tales of what they did when they were little. Here then is an account of kindergarten days for readers who have passed that awkward stage. Many will find that Ramonas escapades hilarious; others will be moved by her struggles to make a place for herself in an uncomprehending world.
About the Author
Beverly Cleary’s books have earned her many prestigious awards. In honor of her achievements, she’s been named a Living Legend by the Library of Congress. Of most importance to Beverly Cleary, her books have won more than thirty-five statewide awards based on the votes of her young readers. Her characters, including Henry Huggins, Ellen Tebbits, Otis Spofford, and Beezus and Ramona Quimby, as well as Ribsy, Socks, and Ralph S. Mouse, have delighted children for generations.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
About Harper Collins
HarperCollins is a broad-based publisher with strengths in literary and commercial fiction, business books, childrens books, cookbooks, and mystery, romance, reference, religious, and spiritual books. Consistently at the forefront of innovation and technological advancement, HarperCollins is the first publisher to digitize its content and create a global digital warehouse to protect the rights of its authors, meet consumer demand and generate additional business opportunities.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at email@example.com before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary 1.05 Screenshot
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary 1.05 Keywords
Bookmark Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary 1.05
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary 1.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Princess Izzy and the E Street Shuffle by Beverly Bartlett 1.03
- The Paneer Cook Book by Kanchan Kabra
- The Gujarat Cook Book by Kanchan Kabra
- Avalon High by Meg Cabot 1.05
- Anathem: A Novel by Neal Stephenson 1.05
- All American Girl by Meg Cabot 1.05
- Beverly Hills Travel Guides 4.1
- Finding the Right Words for Life's Celebrations: Perfect Phrases from the Heart by J. Beverly Daniel
- FitView Lite
- Warriors: Power of Three #1: The Sight by Erin Hunter 1.05
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski 1.05
- Marley and Me by John Grogan 1.05
- Princess Diaries: A Novel by Meg Cabot
- Every Boy's Got One by Meg Cabot 1.05
- Romancing Mister Bridgerton: The 2nd Epilogue by Julia Quinn 1.05
- Ramona's World by Beverly Cleary
- Henry and Beezus by Beverly Cleary 1.05
- Henry and Ribsy by Beverly Cleary 1.05
- Ralph S. Mouse by Beverly Cleary 1.05
- Sister of the Bride by Beverly Cleary
- Jean and Johnny by Beverly Cleary 1.05
- Henry and the Clubhouse by Beverly Cleary 1.05
- A Girl from Yamhill by Beverly Cleary 1.05
- Henry and the Paper Route by Beverly Cleary 1.05