Robinson Crusoe by Sona & Jacob
Robinson Crusoe by Sona & Jacob Ranking & Summary
Robinson Crusoe by Sona & Jacob description
Robinson Crusoe is a novel of adventure by Daniel Defoe, where Robinson Crusoe, a castaway, spends 28 years on a remote island, fending for himself all through. Exquisitely rewritten by Sona & Jacob Books, this tale explores the life of Crusoe as he is shipwrecked, and finds himself the only survivor. Swimming to a nearby piece of land, he finds himself alone. Soon he builds a shelter, grows food, keeps a calendar, makes pets, fashions tools, and rescues a man from cannibals... What happens to Robinson Crusoe after that? Read on...
Handpicked from a whole buffet of classic stories are the Illustrated Classics from Sona & Jacob Books. Featuring exquisite realistic illustration, this dramatic representation of classics, has all the favourites line up for you. Featuring the all-time favourites like Tom Sawyer, Macbeth, Robinson Crusoe, Great Expectations; classic comedies like Twelfth Night; classic adventures like Moby Dick, the Prisoner of Zenda, The Man in the Iron Mask, this veritable treasury of classics, with 16 books in all, has something for everybody.
Sona & Jacob Books
Sona & Jacob Books produces quality books for young readers and the young-at-heart, with a special focus on finely crafted illustrations, beautifully written text and the best book layouts you will see. Thoughtfully put together, all titles have a special emphasis on high quality learning and entertainment for young minds.
Spanning all time favourites like fables, folk tales, fairy tales, rhymes, mythology and classics, Sona & Jacob Books also offers bible stories, picture books, early learning books, activity books and more... Explore our wonderful collection and you are sure to be delighted by the tremendous variety on offer...
For an author bio and photo, reviews and a reading sample, visit www.sonaandjacobbooks.com
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Robinson Crusoe by Sona & Jacob Screenshot
Robinson Crusoe by Sona & Jacob Keywords
Bookmark Robinson Crusoe by Sona & Jacob
Robinson Crusoe by Sona & Jacob Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Kids Game Pack
- English English Vietnamese Dictionary 2.1
- FREE Exam Vocabulary Builder by AccelaStudy® 1.4.4
- History:Maps of World
- Free Vietnamese Gengo Flashcards 1.2
- English Chinese English Dictionary 2.3
- A+ IQ Test
- TOEFL Master Vocab Guide (English) powered by Cambridge University Press 1.0
- *FREE* Grammar Up 2.3
- Easy Dictionary
- Awesome Car! – Classics, sports cars and concepts
- iStoryTime Classics Kids Book – Alice in Wonderland
- Mystery Classics, A Collection - Volume 12
- AF ? Grimm's Fairy Tales ? Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm ? (Atomic Reader)
- Heart of the Falcon by Suzanne Robinson
- The American Heart Association Low-Salt Cookbook by
- A Bíblia Sagrada (livros e áudio)(Portuguese Bible) 4.5
- Pyha Raamattu(kirjat ja ääni)(Finnish Bible) 4.5
- Robinson Crusoe Written Anew for Children by Daniel Defoe . Adapted by James Baldwin (Text Synchronized AudiobookTM)
- An American Robinson Crusoe by Samuel B. Allison (Text Synchronized AudiobookTM)
- Romeo and Juliet by Sona & Jacob
- THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF ROBINSON CRUSOE
- Daniel Defoe Book Collection
- iReading Classics Books
- Best of Jacob Grimm, - EBook Collection
- The Didymus Contingency by Jeremy Robinson